Formation / Tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is sarcastic but some people go to great lengths to post what teams they think should get played every week lol. Don't need to be a tactical genius though to see that what Dyche is serving up isn't pleasant on the eye nor is it functional as we can't keep clean sheets and don't score enough.

People have had enough the last few years have been very hard going and folks are sick to death of it. What we do know is hoofing it too the forward constantly just doesn't work
Yes it was strange last week Everton never really got going pal. Luton got lucky to catch Everton on an off day.

Some people go REALLY in depth on tactics and if they like that then it’s ok and not strange at all. I like the little team sheets they submit as a solution to their team’s problems.

Yes it was strange last week Everton never really got going pal. Luton got lucky to catch Everton on an off day.

Some people go REALLY in depth on tactics and if they like that then it’s ok and not strange at all. I like the little team sheets they submit as a solution to their team’s problems.
Since you’re obviously have a great understanding of the game. Do you think Everton “never really got going” because of the managers team selection or tactics?
I normally prefer to chat about pies and pints myself.

Since you’re obviously have a great understanding of the game. Do you think Everton “never really got going” because of the managers team selection or tactics?
I normally prefer to chat about pies and pints myself.
Hello pal just to remind you of the commitment you made a few minutes ago that I want to help you with so you feel ok again.
Yeah I’m bored of this too. I’ll not reply to the knob again

Quote me saying that. Anyway football is about opinions. This muppet came on here and told people to stop having or expressing opinions. Anyway I’m not going to reply to the knob again.
Thanks.

Hello pal just to remind you of the commitment you made a few minutes ago that I want to help you with so you feel ok again.

Thanks.
Different thread knob. And I couldn’t resist asking because you know so much about the game. I can tell because of your pompous and superior attitude

If some is skilled at crisis management there’s a poster who I won’t name in this thread out of respect for his wellbeing that needs your help.

Times have changed, there are too many baseball caps in football matches. We have a manager who escapes responsibility by putting forward a statistic. If he isn't gonna work, someone has to...

If some is skilled at crisis management there’s a poster who I won’t name in this thread out of respect for his wellbeing that needs your help.
That is what’s known as a “deflection”, pal. Give us your insight, you’ve been here regularly posting on the forum so please tell us how tactics work.

Times have changed, there are too many baseball caps in football matches. We have a manager who escapes responsibility by putting forward a statistic. If he isn't gonna work, someone has to...
I wear a cap in summer, got a bald head so always have a hat on when out the house, woolly one in winter.

#leavecapsaloneyoumonster lol

Using an umbrella in the north west of England is pointless it's far too windy lol caps for the win. I've worn hats since I was 15 year old, I'm 50 next year :coffee:

Dire Dyche tactics
Got me there... I did not get the 'details' right, and the 'atmosphere' also did not help.

So, have we figured out our Away formula and plan to tinker with the Home one?
At home I think we need a more technical no 10 to help breakdown teams who sit in and try to counter. I’m not sure there’s much Dyche can change in the 4/2/3/1 system we are playing with the personnel available.
He could try a different formation, perhaps a 3/4/2/1 at home, you could feasibly drop Doucoure and still have more attacking players on the pitch, with perhaps McNeil at left wingback, Danjuma and Harrison behind DCL. It would also mean playing another Centre Half, most probably Keane.

I like that we are becoming a powerful team, one that can play a bit though, reminds of Joe royle style football.

You've got units like dcl, brainthwaite and onana but they can all play. Some out and out units like doucs and tark, some decent sized units like garner and mcneil. Also two 6ft 4 striking units on the bench.

You add all these units up and it equals a cup final defeat and mid table glory. Considering this time last year we had the imbecile in charge this is progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.