fixtures 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
so moaning does? Do you think Carlo and the players think oh no we have to play these then or here they’re etc? No exactly deal with it

I am dealing with it. By discussing it on a forum. And I'm not the only one who thinks its a bit of a joke

No chance

Wouldnt be so sure of that- deaths are on average less than 60 a day at present. Providing they find ways of social distancing on the concourses / getting in and out the ground I think they'll be reduced capacity crowds come October/November imo.

I dont think they'll allow many if any away fans though however.

actually I prefer to get the tougher games out the way first.

....often it’s best to catch these teams early. I think I recall Spurs thrashing us at home first game one year and we went on to win the league.

it’s so hard to determine what shape teams will be in regarding form, injuries & suspensions. Swings and roundabouts.

A little tidbit I've just read..

Following the release of the fixtures, Betfair have priced us at 13/1 to finish in the top four.

Relegation? 22/1

no your not but nothing can be done about it can it. We have Carlo now mate let’s be optimistic

What does having Carlo have to do with being shafted with the fixtures!? lol

Generally I am always pretty optimistic, and I'm not even saying the fact that we play big teams BHC means we will automatically lose.

But IMO we have been dealt a raw deal. 3 of the big 6 at home first and 3 away first would have been fairer or even 2 / 4. A 1 / 5 split is ridiculous

I see Goodison derby first and then the Anfield one in Feb so another behind closed door for us eh and probs not for them

magical

Do you really think the FA or the Premier League are that arsed about Everton to try and somehow fix it against us?

I've said in another post i'm not sure I'd go as far as saying its rigged.

But a 1 / 5 split of away / home games against big teams with no fans is quite heavily weighted against us isnt it?

What does having Carlo have to do with being shafted with the fixtures!? lol

Generally I am always pretty optimistic, and I'm not even saying the fact that we play big teams BHC means we will automatically lose.

But IMO we have been dealt a raw deal. 3 of the big 6 at home first and 3 away first would have been fairer or even 2 / 4. A 1 / 5 split is ridiculous

i do think the FA are a disgrace mate and sky etc but we have to be optimistic don’t we!

Status
Not open for further replies.