Fitness

Status
Not open for further replies.
He definitely didn't. Same as martinez The last few pre seasons have been a Shambles. Need Ancellotti to get them to klopps standard
Klopps had injuries same as all managers.cant keep blaming silva for everything he’s been gone over a month now it’s ridiculous to say he’s at fault for all our injuries.didnt see him slide tackle Andre gomes or injure jp or Bernard or iwobi etc.ive been to our last 2 pre seasons nothing wrong with the fitness it’s as the season goes on unfortunately players get injuries

11 seasons = zip.

Thanks Moysie.
Ten of which contained no worries about relegation. Frequently outperforming teams that had spent much more than us on players.

Wouldn't want him back now of course, but people not recognising what Moyes did for this club grates on me.

We were absolutely horrific in every sense when we hired him. There was talk of Megson coming in as Smith's replacement. Imagine that?

He had a system. Found players and made it work.

They've played a lot of games over Xmas and there's a few carrying knocks but fitness levels are shocking. We were done after 60 mins. Convinced this is root of a lot of our problems. Can't keep up intensity, lose control late on, give up late goals.

Think it comes down to show how little fit they were before Silva moved on.

Klopps had injuries same as all managers.cant keep blaming silva for everything he’s been gone over a month now it’s ridiculous to say he’s at fault for all our injuries.didnt see him slide tackle Andre gomes or injure jp or Bernard or iwobi etc.ive been to our last 2 pre seasons nothing wrong with the fitness it’s as the season goes on unfortunately players get injuries

Is an issue with fitness though when players are looking shattered after 60/70mins. Ultimately they haven't been prepped right.

Your right in the sense that injuries cant be put on Silva.

Not blaming anyone about injuries. I'm concerned about our fitness level. Read that Ancellotti employs 2 fitness coaches so I'm hoping that sorts them out. Klopp when he started said the players need to be super fit to play the high press and shipped anyone who couldn't do it out. That is what I want from our players

Not blaming anyone about injuries. I'm concerned about our fitness level. Read that Ancellotti employs 2 fitness coaches so I'm hoping that sorts them out. Klopp when he started said the players need to be super fit to play the high press and shipped anyone who couldn't do it out. That is what I want from our players
i know what you mean but I’m not sure some of them players we’ve got can do that.

Ten of which contained no worries about relegation. Frequently outperforming teams that had spent much more than us on players.

Wouldn't want him back now of course, but people not recognising what Moyes did for this club grates on me.

We were absolutely horrific in every sense when we hired him. There was talk of Megson coming in as Smith's replacement. Imagine that?

He had a system. Found players and made it work.
He was much appreciated after a period of real relegation struggle. After a while though it turned sour: he churned out a mundane brand of football and was obvioulsy intent on blowing his own trumpet in preparation for the United job...and he also managed to alienate fans who wanted better for the club by standing guard over Kenwright.

Neither do I. I'm.hoping we are going to buy young fit players. Like I said klopp got rid of the players who couldn't do the fitness. Hope we do the same
Yea definitely lad we need to get rid of most of that crap and buy some really good committed players.dont think much will change now until the summer but hopefully we will look good for next season

Interesting how some of the couch potatoes here talk about fitness. However, one important ingredient is recovery. Playing three times a week weakens you.

Interesting how some of the couch potatoes here talk about fitness. However, one important ingredient is recovery. Playing three times a week weakens you.
I keep myself pretty fit.and recovery is important but still thik our overall fitness levels isnt good enough. someone put some article on here about the fitness coaches at napoli who said they aim to have there players at the same level at 85 minutes as at 5 minutes. we seem to labour need the end of games. so im hoping ancellotti can do that for us. his team beat ad drew against the rs o hopefull he knows something

I keep myself pretty fit.and recovery is important but still thik our overall fitness levels isnt good enough. someone put some article on here about the fitness coaches at napoli who said they aim to have there players at the same level at 85 minutes as at 5 minutes. we seem to labour need the end of games. so im hoping ancellotti can do that for us. his team beat ad drew against the rs o hopefull he knows something

This. We must last at least 80-85mins. The cardio fitness of the squad is pretty bad. Physically they are fine but the endurance is not enough for a high intensity game.

Status
Not open for further replies.