Transfer Rumour Fikayo Tomori

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atsu never got a single minute at Chelsea, either.

Totally different, this is a player who Lampard had at Derby, 15 starts for Chelsea last season with a senior England cap.

He doesn't come here unless he's going to get some decent game time.

Maybe Holgate's injury was worse than we thought.

We do need another centre half with Mina being so inconsistent and injury prone anyway.

I think centre half could really let Everton down this season - totally understand why Ancelotti wanted Gabriel.

He’ll be one of four competing to start. Couldn’t give a monkeys what we say to Chelsea or what they expect.

Totally different, this is a player who Lampard had at Derby, 15 starts for Chelsea last season with a senior England cap.

We do need another centre half with Mina being so inconsistent and injury prone anyway.

I think centre half could really let Everton down this season - totally understand why Ancelotti wanted Gabriel.
I agree mate .Just sayin like lol Don't neg rep me lol lol lol

An area we need some numbers for especially if Carlo goes 3 at the back which he does sometimes
Personally I hope we don't ever go 3 at the back unless we sign a real left footer to play on the left side of the 3. Watching Holgate refuse to pass down the wing to Digne was too much for me.

I honestly feel bad with this 1.

Everybody keeps saying how good he looks and bar 1 game when I was very impressed with his ball retention I'm seeing nothing and as I say I feel bad for keeping pointing it out but I see nada.
I see ability, it obviously hasn't manifested into much yet, but you also have to consider just how dire we were post restart. The only reason no one was panicking about how bad we were is that we managed to get a few jammy wins but a whole season of attacking like that would be baaaaad.

We also signed James so that changes it all.

....I recall Brands trying to bring Tomori in on transfer deadline day but the deal fell through when David Luiz went to Arsenal. It’s why I posted a month or so ago that I could see us trying again to bring him in.

The reported pursuit of Gabriel is an indication Brands recognises the lack of pace and power in central defence. Tomori would certainly provide that, he’s raw but extremely fast. I can see him getting plenty of game time.

....I recall Brands trying to bring Tomori in on transfer deadline day but the deal fell through when David Luiz went to Arsenal. It’s why I posted a month or so ago that I could see us trying to bring him in.

The reported pursuit of Gabriel is an indication Brands recognises the lack of pace and power in central defence. Tomori would certainly provide that, he’s raw but extremely fast.

I'd also add a lack of talent.

The sooner we can nail down a centre half pairing the better.

Mina isn't the answer. Too erratic, unsettles the defence and you can't get any rhythm/momentum with him because his legs are made out of tofu.

Also not convinced Keane has it in his locker to play from the back in the way Ancelotti seems determined to achieve.

I see ability, it obviously hasn't manifested into much yet, but you also have to consider just how dire we were post restart. The only reason no one was panicking about how bad we were is that we managed to get a few jammy wins but a whole season of attacking like that would be baaaaad.

We also signed James so that changes it all.

Ive not given up on him or Iwobi.

But Bernie is in the mud for me.

Good news.

Full back and a winger and its an unreal window for us. Allows JB and LG to go and get loan experience and play games weekly, while still being kept an eye on.

Status
Not open for further replies.