Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone have a 'word' with his dad?

haha, he seems a right tool tbh, you can tell by felli's reaction today by both goals that he loves it here, we'd be kidding ourselves if we thought he'd definitely spend his whole career here. I understand his dad wanting what's best for him and wanting him to play for a top team at the highest level but he should but out and let his son do the decision making - what i would do if it was my kid

If that way is for Sheff Utd and New York then yes they can. This has been Fellaini's most effective season and he has look unplayable at times, as a ACM.
I do agree about the defensive mid though, anyone but Phillip.

Sheffield Wednesday you smart-arse! :lol:

Howard
Hibbert Jagielka Distin Baines
Coleman Fellaini Osman Pienaar
Mirallas
Jelavic

Howard
Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines
Mirallas Fellaini Osman Pienaar
Naismith
Jelavic

Howard
Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines
Naismith Fellaini Osman Pienaar
Mirallas
Jelavic

Plenty of options which don't involve Neville in midfield.

Laughing here.

Bookmark this thread so that when he hits the inevitable poor run of form, Evertonians will be slating him and saying "not good enough, get rid...."

We're such a wishy washy bunch.

No matter how good he plays in that AMC role he's being played in the wrong position at the moment. We're conceding shîte goals from needless free kicks and the fact that the midfield can't protect the defense. Gibson being out should mean Fellaini plays his natural role, where he's dominated the best teams in the league and we use other attacking options. We're playing some good attacking football at the minute but we're still conceding shîte goals to shîte teams and it's frustrating as fk. Given that all our options seem to be attacking these days I don't understand why he can't be moved back.

Do people really think we'd not be conceding goals if fellaini dropped back to DM??? I don't tbh... And at the the same time we'd loose part of the massive attacking threat he's been part of. Lets not forget fellaini played DM against a poor Leeds side did that stop them scoring? No...

The goals we'v conceded have been unlucky in the main. I mean it does feel that the slightest error or opportunity for the opponents is leading to goals. All teams make mistakes, let teams in now and again and concede free kicks but for us everytime we do its leading to a goal conceded.

Fellaini has been our best player and NO other player we have can do what he does for us. He alows us to mix it up, great passing and some direct play so IMO leave him be. Gibson will be back soon and January reinforcements are not far away. As for Naismith I think everyone will still be giving him the excuse of he's coming back from serious injury in 6 months time. He's not good enough to play ACM.

Hang on, i understand this DM/AM debate thats going on, but did i really just see someone say they would be happy with £18m for Fellaini? Hahaha, im done, im done.

Fellaini skills would be wasted in DM, he a much better at an attacking Midfieder and will get better as he get used to the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.