Fellaini must be worth of £30m at least!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as we keep showing the ambition we are at the minute, i.e none, Fellaini and Rodwell won't be Everton players in 3 years time.

If we can somehow keep Felli and Rodders though, as mentioned, we have to build around them, they are two of the best young players around, Felli for 22, is already dominating games in midfield

How about Fellaini will sign a new deal at the end of the season and will carry on being ace for us for at least another 3 seasons? That's what I think will happen anyway.

On the basis of some in this current market I'd say Fellaini's value is £100million.

Because a. The boy can play. b. He's about 6`3" c. He can tackle. d. he's got a first touch e. he can score with his head and feet

Fellaini like any other player is only worth what a club will pay for him and if our financial state is as bad as some have intimated then I can see any reasonable offer being grabbed.

Lets be honest, even though a much inferior player in Carroll is going for £35m, we wouldn't get anything near that for Fellaini.

Hell lets move him to striker he's fully capable of getting say 6-7 goals the rest of the season. A .3-.4 goals/game striker apparently makes you worth more than David Villa these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.