• Wolfsburg

Votes: 16 4.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 29 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
......well done, Matey. Better 30,000 passionate Blues better than 50,000 over the park on a sponsored silence. Well done to all that went, you help make us special.
I love passion. I'm as passionate as they come in the stands. I wouldn't mix passion with being a [Poor language removed] though.

As long as football managers across Europe are not talking about our players! :(

It is a phenomenal footballing compliment when other teams are interested in our players. We, however, are not worried, this is the best place for them to be.

Arrogance, tactically, developing, evolving, purfect, advantage, a real focus, maturity, as a team, flexible, tactical point of view, credit to the young players, that understanding, incredible, group of players, huge potential, probably, learned, matured, togetherness, rom, samuel, gareth, leighton, icon, phenomenal.

When the draw happened, I checked out lille's forum and according to my high school frence and google translate they were pretty scared already.

The most liked comment was something like 'very easy group ... for the germans and the english'.
We have a better reputation than I suspected. That's good to know.

I don't like these pointless subs with a couple of minutes to go, and I don't like our lack of defending just outside the box, other than that I thought that was epic and a genuine joy to watch.

4-1 against the Germans... Cannot be anything but made up with that.
Nobody let us down last night.

Etoo is defo early 20's the silky skilled, visionary speed merchant.

I don't like these pointless subs with a couple of minutes to go, and I don't like our lack of defending just outside the box, other than that I thought that was epic and a genuine joy to watch.

4-1 against the Germans... Cannot be anything but made up with that.
Nobody let us down last night.

Etoo is defo early 20's the silky skilled, visionary speed merchant.

Coleman was subbed late on because he'd just been in a clash of heads with an opponent.

1947397_10152698830872456_6408728501409298409_n.jpg
I don't normally look like Bez after a long stay in a japanese prisoner of war camp. Had been a long day.

Good to see Thomas Gravesen still goes to the odd Everton game, was a great player.

I disagree mate, I thought they were terrible.
You could tell they we're bricking it (the keeper running off after the first goal shows that). Defensively and cutting out options for us to play, they were very good, but going forward I could not see them scoring until 70 something minutes when Howard pulled off a worldie but we were 3-0 up by then.
I thought they were all over the place and nervous.

And as for us, I can in all honesty say I didn't think we were completely cohesive and McGeady was just flapping about. Our goals just seemed to pop out of nowhere without any significant build up play. Major positive being Eto'o, thought he was sensational for the minutes he played, putting Naismith on after jinking through three players and the through ball for Mirallas was inspired.

Hello Mr Brightside

Status
Not open for further replies.