Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Just thinking out loud but we were told he would be able to spend £150m budget; did he ever say plus the money from the sales of Barkley and Lukaku? If he never then he hasn't really lied because we did spend £150m-ish. If he did then questions rightly need to be asked.

Means nothing. A Person with significant control is someone with only 25% shares, 25% voting rights, can appoint directors.

Actually not sure why he wasn't a PSC to start with. Something tells me the shares were held under blue haven holdings so presumably all this means is the shares are now in his name, or he's became the beneficial owner of BHH.

Looks like Talksport have pulled the Barton claims from their website presumably after contact from EFC. Here's what he said, "I think Koeman was trying to get in another striker, and if it had been down to him he would have. They wanted and identified targets to try to bring in," Barton said on talkSPORT.
"I think the issue was Kenwright, from what I gather. He's still the custodian in terms of being chairman. Koeman and [Farhad] Moshiri thought they would have money to spend but Kenwright was wanting to watch the budget, and didn't want to over-spend."
Barton seems to be trying to make a name for himself as a pundit and I highly doubt he has any inside info on EFC any more than any 'itk' on here or twitter but if there's any truth to what he said it shows that we're still largely funding our buys with sales. As if that wasn't obvious anyway.

Joey Barton says Koeman and Moshiri both wanted to get the striker in but BK blocked it due to lack of funds?

Sounds like a rest mess. Why has Toshiri not punted Bill yet. It's all a sham. You know it's bad when you're being called out by Joey Barton.

Talksport?

All the hallmarks of a saving face, planted story that.

Similar to "We didn't want Sissoko - James McCarthy is family"

Bills a gonner then.

Thanks for everything Bill. It's been a real hoot.
What if there really wasn't the funds? I don't believe BK would ever stop a deal happening without a reason. If there was a lack of funds in terms of club generated cash flow then why didn't Moshiri stump up? Sorry, but the failure in the transfer market to get a striker is down to Koeman and Walsh. Also, Klassen is Koeman's pick... And he looks ill suited to the PL. Martina is Koeman's pick, and he's sh1te. I'm becoming less and less convinced that RK will be a success

Changes afoot, or mere paperwork housekeeping?

@hibbo'sclass

Sorry mate, forgot to tag you in on my reply but given above in general terms.

It is possible that his shareholding has increased and I find it weird that a CS and PSC have been filed the same day - certainly doesn't happen if nothing has changed when you file online for a micro company.
Could just be an EFC paperwork cock-up I suppose.

Last edited:
Sorry mate, forgot to tag you in on my reply but given above in general terms.

It is possible that his shareholding has increased and I find it weird that a CS and PSC have been filed the same day - certainly doesn't happen if nothing has changed when you file for a micro company.
Could just be an EFC paperwork cock-up I suppose.
Wasn't moshiri share option linked to stadium developments too??

Maybe he's had positive news on planning permission and we are ready to move forward with it, hence the share option being exercised.