Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
I have been concerned about this 49.9% thing , we have been led to believe that he has bought these under an agreement that he can buy a controlling interest at at a later date but I just dont buy it.
If I was buying into a football club I am sorry but I would not do a deal at anything less than 50.1%.I have swallowed everything up to now about a new future where we were going to be back in the big time we all wanted to believe it but the events of the last few weeks has got me worried again about the future of our club.
My concerns now is this just another Kenwright/Green carve up ?
I want to believe in Moshiri and he may well come good with a dockside stadium and steady growth of the club but for me the honeymoon period is over we need to know that he is genuinely in it for the long haul.

Hung anyone yet? Pitchforks at the ready? Has any of this conjecture got us any closer to answers? We do indeed need some. I hope they're as forthcoming as tweets to Jim whateverhisnameis. Is the general consensus now that we're being run by two frauds and not one? I cba to read through 80 odd pages of the same thing I'm afraid. I have tried though.

I have been concerned about this 49.9% thing , we have been led to believe that he has bought these under an agreement that he can buy a controlling interest at at a later date but I just dont buy it.
If I was buying into a football club I am sorry but I would not do a deal at anything less than 50.1%.I have swallowed everything up to now about a new future where we were going to be back in the big time we all wanted to believe it but the events of the last few weeks has got me worried again about the future of our club.
My concerns now is this just another Kenwright/Green carve up ?
I want to believe in Moshiri and he may well come good with a dockside stadium and steady growth of the club but for me the honeymoon period is over we need to know that he is genuinely in it for the long haul.

Isn't that just a general "buy stocks in a company" kind of thing though? You get (if you want to) a major stake and then at some point commit to the rest? Others are far more versed in the whole thing than me though.

I am no financial expert either mate but as we are not a PLC shares are not as easily obtainable.
Blue Heaven Holdings Ltd hold options to buy shares from Bill Kenwright's Ltd Co, Jon Woods both personal and held in his Ltd Co and Arthur Abercromby.
If all the shares currently held by the above are purchased, BHHL will own just shy of 75% of Everton.

Blue Heaven Holdings Ltd hold options to buy shares from Bill Kenwright's Ltd Co, Jon Woods both personal and held in his Ltd Co and Arthur Abercromby.
If all the shares currently held by the above are purchased, BHHL will own just shy of 75% of Everton.
I am not doubting you mate but do you have solid information that BHHL have that option ? and who owns BHHL ?

I am not doubting you mate but do you have solid information that BHHL have that option ? and who owns BHHL ?
Farhad Moshiri owns BHHL and all charges relating to the options are filed at the IOM Companies Registry. Cant link cos I'm crap on my phone but go to gov.im find online services got to companies registry and put in Blue Heaven Holdings Limited. The docs are 2quid a pop, but bought one of each a while back and they are koshe. Cheers

Last edited:

Moshiri just isn't that wealthy by Premier League standards. He isn't even worth as much as Sunderland's majority shareholder, Ellis Short. As such, I'm not sure as to why so many blues seemingly thought that we would become big players in the transfer market during Moshiri's stewardship of the club. It just doesn't make sense. Yes, he has stated that he wants to invest in the squad, but he is not an Abramovich-esque sugar-daddy and he has never purported to be.

As an aside, had Moshiri not bought into the club in February, Martinez would almost certainly still be our manager. Cut the guy some slack. Give him a chance.