Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Seems to be a common pattern I'm afraid.

Nothing towards Kenwright or the other senior stakeholders, and the rest of them coming at me since i mentioned my now fiancƩ is from an Islamic state.

Sad to see.
Nobody gives a flying one, where your fiancĆØ is from. Nobody cares where Moshiri is from. People care he's ruined the Club. For you to even bring his nationality up is idiotic.

Never have you once pointed blame at Kenwright prentice or the rest. Doesnā€™t disturb me but seems to be an obvious correlation.
You ever been in the kenwright or board threads?

But ultimately, Moshiri is the owner. He has overseen this and is the most culpable. And that has nothing to do with where he is from, and entirely to do with the fact that he is a glorified accountant who seemingly canā€™t do maths.

And posters coming at you because you change you story every time you speak. Youā€™ve also made some awful suggestions such as inferring that 20% of asylum seekers are sex pests.

You ever been in the kenwright or board threads?

But ultimately, Moshiri is the owner. He has overseen this and is the most culpable. And that has nothing to do with where he is from, and entirely to do with the fact that he is a glorified accountant who seemingly canā€™t do maths.

And posters coming at you because you change you story every time you speak. Youā€™ve also made some awful suggestions such as inferring that 20% of asylum seekers are sex pests.

No idea where the last paragraph came from.

As sir Philip carter said stay out of our club.

No idea where the last paragraph came from.

As sir Philip carter said stay out of our club.

Came from your own comment. You seem confused as to why other posters are ā€œcoming atā€ you. So was just helping to clarify some of the reasons for you.

IMG_2776.jpeg