Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
In that time we have had 8 permanent managers and 2 caretaker managers.
1709029968101.jpg

This club is sinking slowly but surely into the championship. We haven't won a league game in three months. He needs to get his finger out right now.

Obviously sacking Dyche and getting in a new manager will be a costly exercise, but Moshiri stands to lose even more money if we go down imo.

This club is sinking slowly but surely into the championship. We haven't won a league game in three months. He needs to get his finger out right now.

Obviously sacking Dyche and getting in a new manager will be a costly exercise, but Moshiri stands to lose even more money if we go down imo.
Don`t think sacking Dyche is going to solve our problems. Overall we`ve improved this season over the previous two. Its Moshiri we need to get rid of first. We`re sinking more down to the off field running of the club rather than what we`ve done on the field. If we had one player capable of slotting one home every other game we`d be well safe by now.

Proper funny to see you desperately floundering around on here trying to make excuses for him rather than just admit he’s completely nuked the football club. It’s fine to be wrong on the internet as an anonymous account on a forum you know.

Nope seems to be a pattern here;

Seems to be a common pattern I'm afraid.

Nothing towards Kenwright or the other senior stakeholders, and the rest of them coming at me since i mentioned my now fiancé is from an Islamic state.

Sad to see.

I see you’re the only one continuing to bring up his nationality, wonder what your Islamic partner makes of that. Quite disturbing for me.