Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters

Do you have to go to the game to be a proper supporter then ?
The amount of blues around the world don't count in your eyes?
O so now your saying you can be a cowardly parasite and not attend games but still be a proper supporter? ok get ya.

Anyway, this is a thread about Moshiri, lets hope he sells the club this week and is never seen again

O so now your saying you can be a cowardly parasite and not attend games but still be a proper supporter? ok get ya.

Anyway, this is a thread about Moshiri, lets hope he sells the club this week and is never seen again
Been honest here mate I've let myself down the last hour .
I had you in ignore because I have absolutely no interest or respect for your opinions on this club given your previous posts and allegiances..
It won't happen again. My mistake.

On finance he's been pretty good tbf.
He’s good at putting 2 and 2 together.

He has good patter, and clearly a proper solid blue. But he is no more an expert than anyone else that can be bothered to interpret publicly available information. He just has the inclination to present his assumptions and interpretations, which is indeed useful for those that can’t be bothered.

Edit: sack the board. Now.

Been honest here mate I've let myself down the last hour .
I had you in ignore because I have absolutely no interest or respect for your opinions on this club given your previous posts and allegiances..
It won't happen again. My mistake.
Dont worry mate, plenty have been there, they also failed left right and center, ignore is there to help people who play with fire not get burnt

How often do you think he goes to Goodison?
This argument is irrelevant.

It's impossible to measure a supporters commitment to the club based on games attended.

Are people who walk less the mile to Goodison better than fans that travel from Cornwall? Scotland? Are they better than fans than come on the ferry or fly from Ireland? How about Europe? The US? Middle East? Asia and beyond? Every single person who identifies as an Everton fan is equal. (unless they own half and half scarves)

The number of times a person attends Goodison isn't a measure of their status as an Everton fan you utter, utter baboon.

Last edited: