Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
If I was Moshiri I'd be contacting every EFC player now....RIGHT NOW promising them an Oyster Perpetual Rolex...to avoid relegation (it's what I'd do if I was an Evertonian) you know like Sheik Monsour did when City won him his first Prem title....

If I was Moshiri I'd be contacting every EFC player now....RIGHT NOW promising them an Oyster Perpetual Rolex...to avoid relegation (it's what I'd do if I was an Evertonian) you know like Sheik Monsour did when City won him his first Prem title....
Christ he’d have to offer more than that as an incentive, I suspect the majority of the U21 have a Rolex.

Blimey. Poor arl Farhad must be on the bones of his backside.

He bought Carlo a Rolls Royce Cullinan for beating Spurs away.

A watch worth aboutva days wage for most isn't gonna cut it. (not that they should need any additional incentive)

Oh yeah alright this fella couldn't tell you which way a lift was going if you gave him two guesses.

I think this one is pretty much a safe bet though, it's akin to me saying I believe that night time will end at somepoint tomorrow.

There isn't possibility that the directors could stay in place for the new season even if we didn't have new investors coming on board. For Moshiri it is perfect for him to wait and say "the new part owners wanted a change, sorry lids".