Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Did he appoint Dyche though ? Seems to get all the credit for anything, no matter how small and none of the blame for the multitude of cock ups that have happened over his pathetic tenure as owner and Chairman over two decades of failure.
When something goes wrong he’s just a powerless figurehead. But also has the power to appoint the manager. It’s a paradox

Lets show our support for Moshiri whilst we call for Kenwright & Co to go !
gfyd.gif

I hope some of these clubs are being looked into. How can Fulham spend that much, have spent a Couple of the last 5 seasons in the championship and don’t make fortunes on their gate. I get we’ve paid high wages and paid off managers. I think Fulham have gone through a few managers as well.
I think on the flip side of this maybe this shows that the 105m permitted losses is too dated now after covid. Nobody in the right mind wants their business to lose money, especially on a grand scale but to be allowed to lose 105m over a three year period is, in my opinion, now to little a figure when most half decent transfers will cost you anything from 15m upwards.

The reality is without a stadium which is about 50k and selling out every game and without competition money, I.e Europe, how are you expected to actually comply with these rules. It’s like saying to someone, here’s £110 but I need £105 back. So, I’ve got a fiver to spend but the cheapest packet of sweets is £20 quid. It just doesn’t really make any sense to me.

I was against the whole Super League but at one point I thought you know what, let them have it. Get them out of the league and if and when they want to come back make them start in the lower divisions and work their way back up. I would have promoted 6 championship teams such as Norwich, Sheffield United, Burnley, Blackburn, Sunderland, Watford and just been done with it. There would have been a new big 6 and Sky could have reformed the whole ethos of Premier League football.

I actually think the Super League would of only last a few years anyway, soon as they realised that the average fan(s) can’t afford to go to Milan away on a Saturday night and then Madrid away a week or two later.

I actually think the Super League would of only last a few years anyway, soon as they realised that the average fan(s) can’t afford to go to Milan away on a Saturday night and then Madrid away a week or two later.
You seem to think the financial backers of the super league care one jot about the 'legacy fans.'

They'd want full stadia of course, they wouldn't particularly care who filled them.

It would be flag waving, goal music, song sheet spectacle to make the toes curl.

I'm sometimes a little sorry it didn't happen.

When something goes wrong he’s just a powerless figurehead. But also has the power to appoint the manager. It’s a paradox

that's the story he conveniently spins. was revealed in that interview in which he tried to say the decision making process is by the board, and at the same time he was heavily influenced by the fans. and then he does interviews about how he interviews people for the job. lovely

You seem to think the financial backers of the super league care one jot about the 'legacy fans.'

They'd want full stadia of course, they wouldn't particularly care who filled them.

It would be flag waving, goal music, song sheet spectacle to make the toes curl.

I'm sometimes a little sorry it didn't happen.
Yeah, I get that. However I think after that settles they would rely on core fans, which by then would have unfollowed football. I wish it did happen. I hate the monopoly. As soon as Chelsea and Spurs had money it all of a sudden became the big 6. It wouldn’t surprise me if there was 6 champs league places in England in the future. All designed for them.

Yeah, I get that. However I think after that settles they would rely on core fans, which by then would have unfollowed football. I wish it did happen. I hate the monopoly. As soon as Chelsea and Spurs had money it all of a sudden became the big 6. It wouldn’t surprise me if there was 6 champs league places in England in the future. All designed for them.
Well, that's probably what Moshiri referred to when he attended his first AGM.

He said there's a small window of opportunity, it's clear the 'big four' were getting further and further away, and without a change in FFP rules it would very soon become impossible to break that monopoly.

That's why he was spending money like a drunken sailor with no real plan.

Poor fella, incredibly generous + remarkably thick isn't a winning combination.

Interesting to hear today that the Premier League's fit & proper test is now going apply to current owners as well as new ones, and there will be annual assessments as to an owner's suitability. This is in addition to extending the list of things that can deem owners as being unsuitable.

Makes you wonder what skeletons might be in Moshiri's cupboard..

Interesting to hear today that the Premier League's fit & proper test is now going apply to current owners as well as new ones, and there will be annual assessments as to an owner's suitability. This is in addition to extending the list of things that can deem owners as being unsuitable.

The Premier League has also amended the list of criminal offences which would result in disqualification, including those which involve violence, corruption, fraud, tax evasion and hate crimes.

So until today, that was all fine and dandy? It beggars belief.

The Premier League has also amended the list of criminal offences which would result in disqualification, including those which involve violence, corruption, fraud, tax evasion and hate crimes.

Would Moshiri making up a story about Lukaku’s mum going to see a voodoo witch doctor count as a hate crime?

Being on the sex offenders register as well apparently. So the Gary Glitters of this world were allowed up to now to own premier league clubs if we're understanding this correctly.

Like they'll apply the rules fairly.

"Yes Newcastle its fine to be owned by the lovable rogues who chop people's heeds off and stone gays to death as Mr Hancock assures us they're a good bunch of lads"

"What?! Evertons owner has links to a Russian businessman? Relegate em immediately!!"

:hayee: