Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,249 92.2%

• Total voters
Like they'll apply the rules fairly.

"Yes Newcastle its fine to be owned by the lovable rogues who chop people's heeds off and stone gays to death as Mr Hancock assures us they're a good bunch of lads"

"What?! Evertons owner has links to a Russian businessman? Relegate em immediately!!"

:hayee:
It’s just Sod’s Law yet again a Major war starts in Europe for a third time. 2 of which we was league champions and this one we were heavily dependent on sponsorships and stadium financing.

It’s just Sod’s Law yet again a Major war starts in Europe for a third time. 2 of which we was league champions and this one we were heavily dependent on sponsorships and stadium financing.

Im just fed up of the constant politics in the game these days.

Taking the knee

Rainbow laces rows

Abramovich/Usmanov witch hunt

Tory Govt pressuring the PL into letting the Saudi's takeover Newcastle because we buy their oil and we sell them arms

Qatar WC controversy

Lineker/Neville's tirades

Cant we just get back to the football ffs?! 🤦‍♂️

Im just fed up of the constant politics in the game these days.

Taking the knee

Rainbow laces rows

Abramovich/Usmanov witch hunt

Tory Govt pressuring the PL into letting the Saudi's takeover Newcastle because we buy their oil and we sell them arms

Qatar WC controversy

Lineker/Neville's tirades

Cant we just get back to the football ffs?! 🤦‍♂️
Issues there if you think taking the knee and rainbow laces are politics mate.

Everything is Political
So saying “I just want politics out of football” is pointless then.

But I would suggest there’s a difference between us supporting rainbow laces and making marginalised people feel more accepted, and a football club being allowed to be run by a political state because our government buys/sells weapons/oil directly from/to them etc.

Or the same rainbow laces issue compared with Russian owners/investors being banned because of a political regime which they are incredibly close to/support.

So saying “I just want politics out of football” is pointless then.

But I would suggest there’s a difference between us supporting rainbow laces and making marginalised people feel more accepted, and a football club being allowed to be run by a political state because our government buys/sells weapons/oil directly from/to them etc.

Or the same rainbow laces issue compared with Russian owners/investors being banned because of a political regime which they are incredibly close to/support.
If it's not political it must mean...

That it would be an Ecumenical matter then.