Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
Absolutely stinks of him basicall thinking, I’m selling this club within the next 6 months at a massive loss, Gordon money and parachute payments directly into his pocket soften that blow significantly for him and him only.

I truly believe after tonight that we may cease to exist sometime in the future.

I can't believe he hasn't made a serious effort too sell, we won't be worth as much in 12 months time
The Whole Club or a new player, even a house or car - it takes a willing buyer and a willing seller.

Right this minute no player...even for daft money...would touch us with a 10ft pole, I mean you just wouldn't would you.

The Club ( like anything) is worth what somebody is willing to pay and at the moment you couldn't give it away in a luckybag.

So that leaves The Stadium, which probably still needs £3? £400mill throwing at it.
What then?
Who are you going to sell / rent it to?
Paint over all the blue with red and tout it to our loveable neighbours?

Tannoy bird speaks* Commence 'Operation FC St. Domingo 2023'

He needs to get with the program now and fire Bill, Denise and Sharp today for starting the absolute decent by trying to paint the fans as thugs. Let's start the healing process so we can try and back the team and hopefully stay up but if not be able to give it out best shot in the championship. As soon as we look back on an even keel Moshiri will sell up in a flash and this period will be behind us.

I have no respect for Mosh. He’s a cancer on this club. But even I didn’t expect nothing today. Some token signing at least. Absolute scumbags. Only plan he has is to blame the inevitable hatred from the fans as being the problem. It will kick off big time if/when we go down and they will use the headlock playbook to vilify the very fans who gave this club life for decades. He could not possibly have done worse if he was intentionally sabotaging this club. Nightmare.

The only thing that makes sense at this point is he hasnt had funding for a while, he sees relegation coming and rather than trying to fight like a man hes decided he will try and pocket what he can and get out. Im not sure you can find another rational explanation for the past 2 years

Oi Farhad - got ChatGPT to design a plan for Everton moving forward.

EDIT: A second after I screenshot this the website crashed. I assume asking how to make Everton succesful was too complex for even the smartest AI.

Attachments

• everton chatgpt.png
    everton chatgpt.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 86