Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
I can't believe he hasn't made a serious effort too sell, we won't be worth as much in 12 months time
I do wonder whether there is a potential sale in the pipeline but vaulation could be subject to certain caveats which we will only see in time so for now, he is taking back what he can to help finance the stadium…..even tonight seems a particularly unusual low for a usually inept club

My hometown NFL owner once fleeced the taxpayers for today's equivalent of $160MM in upgrades to the Houston Astrodome and then fled town with the team just 9 years later, ultimately relocating the team in Nashville. I spit on the grave of Bud Adams but I just might loathe Farhad Moshiri more.

Utterly incomprehensible and heartbreaking what he's responsible for.

SELL THE CLUB

I'm sure he'd love to, I just severely doubt that he can.

Even if our finances were rosy and we weren't strong candidates for relegation, his russian links mean western based buyers and financial institutions would be brave indeed to hand him a cheque. BDO basically refusing to associate with us tells the story well enough.

Factor in the on and off pitch chaos and sale becomes ever less likely.

I suspect the only way we end up with new owners in the short term is if we slide into administration and Moshiri forgoes any proceeds or debt recovery

I'm sure he'd love to, I just severely doubt that he can.

Even if our finances were rosy and we weren't strong candidates for relegation, his russian links mean western based buyers and financial institutions would be brave indeed to hand him a cheque. BDO basically refusing to associate with us tells the story well enough.

Factor in the on and off pitch chaos and sale becomes ever less likely.

I suspect the only way we end up with new owners in the short term is if we slide into administration and Moshiri forgoes any proceeds or debt recovery
He can sell it tomorrow, but not for as much as he would like