Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Cheap.

But there arent unlimited Oil Countries willing to invest in the West.
They'll be sniffing round Liverpool and United right now. And it wont stop there. Anyway, the Chinese and Yanks are there. I also wonder when Indian cash will make its way into the PL. One billionaire from there is looking at Liverpool.

We arent cheap, thats for sure.

Mosh will want his money back, which is around 800m atm, plus theres the whole Stadium money to be found.

We really arent attractive and I honestly think Mosh will struggle to sell us, personally.
Apparently he wants £400M for his shares.

They'll be sniffing round Liverpool and United right now. And it wont stop there. Anyway, the Chinese and Yanks are there. I also wonder when Indian cash will make its way into the PL. One billionaire from there is looking at Liverpool.
More of the Venky’s? No thanks, they make Mosh look like the embodiment of ‘the beautiful game’

You talk us down a bit too much mate. The fact is that we already have big time billionaire owners and they’re about to build us a big new stadium. The fake millionaires with CCJ’s have got as much chance as owning Everton as me and you. I’m sure they would like it to happen, but they’re not wealthy enough, Everton is out of their league.
Thing is we might hear about fake millionaires, but real ones are out there, when we get sold it will be to someone none of us have ever heard of, hopefully soon

No, he isn't, not on that level, just an employee.

Id be far from a Bill basher as you know mate.

He does have different level of accountability now, then he did when he owned the club and to the best of my knowledge didn't draw a salary. I beleive he is now a very well paid employee and as such he is out there for critique in his role as chairman:

This is from last years accounts:

Director’s remuneration

Everton’s four person board received £4.2 million (2019/20 – £3.5 million). The highest paid director (assumed to be Brands) received £2.04 million.

What is the debt?

We're on the hook for a number of shareholder loans to Moshiri whether they ever get called in or not is debatable and we also have £120 mill line of credit with Rights and Media Funding, last accounts, we had used £100 mill of that secured against fixed assets and PL TV money. Jungle drums are we went deeper into it this summer. We also used a CLBILS (Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme) facility of £30 million with Metro bank to tide us over during the pandemic as well.

Last edited:
We arent cheap, thats for sure.

Mosh will want his money back, which is around 800m atm, plus theres the whole Stadium money to be found.

We really arent attractive and I honestly think Mosh will struggle to sell us, personally.

If it is £800mil + £500mil for the stadium then investors will have a lot of upside.

£1.3bil with a potential upside target of £4bil valuation...looking at Chelsea and City's growth and having a superior stadium to both.

If we were hovering around 8th then it would make alot of sense but even with the need to invest in the squad, branding and a long term structure and strategy the upside is enormous.

More conservative investors would go for United or RS but we dont need a conservative approach.