Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Would rather we stayed at Goodison than Bramley Moore now if it meant getting someone competent in who knows how to run a club, will hire people who can make a club successful and not be afraid to sack losers like Kenwright. No club is ever too big to go down and even though there's a good chance we won't, Everton should never be looking over their shoulders with worry. Not with the money we have, the fans, even the squad which is 'meh' but there's about 10 worse teams than us easily if we'd a good manager in charge. This is now the 3rd or 4th season under Moshiri where we've been at this point of the season looking over our shoulders with worry.

What would happen, how would people vote?...apart fron the mods might biff it out..If you put up a poll that asked along the lines of;

1) Moshiri stays - gets BMD. finished...in some form or other, hopefully half decent
2) Moshiri sells to somebody...anybody, who finishes BMD, hopefully half decent *
3) Moshiri sells to somebody who cans / puts BMD on hold for later, we stay at Goodison, but actually otherwise has clue what they're doing.*
4) Cheese on 'administration and bankruptcy, St Domingo (2023) FC formed without Moshir and Bill' toast.

* assuming that the buyer has half a clue wtf they're doing.

There's probably more options and inbetween options I havent thought of.
And yes so know it's not that simple, but you have to start somewhere.

Moshiri is a majority shareholder
He is now acting on behalf of DOF that everyone crying out
Why he needs pushing to sign someone when it is his money?
Why people backing Benitez when they don't like Rondon and don't want Longstaff?
Benitez cannot refuse DOF signings but he can resign anytime lol

What would happen, how would people vote?...apart fron the mods might biff it out..If you put up a poll that asked along the lines of;

1) Moshiri stays - gets BMD. finished...in some form or other, hopefully half decent
2) Moshiri sells to somebody...anybody, who finishes BMD, hopefully half decent *
3) Moshiri sells to somebody who cans / puts BMD on hold for later, we stay at Goodison, but actually otherwise has clue what they're doing.*
4) Cheese on 'administration and bankruptcy, St Domingo (2023) FC formed without Moshir and Bill' toast.

* assuming that the buyer has half a clue wtf they're doing.

There's probably more options and inbetween options I havent thought of.
And yes so know it's not that simple, but you have to start somewhere.

Obviously most would vote 2, I’d take 3 if it came to it.

All well & good questioning Moshiri etc, but the people on the board are not questioning him either. Every single one of them is a self proclaimed super blue, yet wont challenge anything cause they all know they’ve got a cushy job for life earning millions.

For all his faults, Moshiri has still put up millions & millions of pounds. He needs to stop listening to the RATS that have been in his ear the last six years.

Bin them all, get some outside influence & experience on board for crying out loud.

It would be delicious if having Moshiri try to shove El Ghazi down his throat is the thing that prompts RB to walk

I’ve just had the same lightbulb moment.

Moshiri went out on a limb and appointed the FSW when all around told him not to.

Moshiri would look like a [Poor language removed] if he sacked the FSW.

Instead he engineers a situation whereby his meddling in playing staff and transfers leads the FSW to quit.

Easy way out for our owner without losing too much face.

Clueless about Football. Always respected him for pumping money in.

But he is damaging the club so bad at the moment. I don't think we're gonna make it out, this is the most concerned about relegation I've been