Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
The thing that’s so frustrating, we should have had everything necessary for his reign to be a success, to have really kicked us on. All the money spent on players, wages, new stadium - all things we were crying out for under Bill’s ownership to break the glass ceiling.

Those things we thought we needed to make a difference, haven’t. We’ve gone backwards on the pitch under Moshiri. How can that be?

It’s not just the managers - although they’ve all deserved the sack for various reasons. Coming round to thinking Moshiri’s failed and will continue to fail unless he stops treating the club like his new toy train set. The problem’s the owner and lack of structure he’s put in place since he arrived around clear roles responsibilities, decision making and accountability for decisions.

It’s all a blurred mess, is he going to put any of that structure in place, won’t hold my breath. Closest I’ve ever been to thinking he needs to sell up - if it wasn’t for the stadium, I’d probably be there.

The thing that’s so frustrating, we should have had everything necessary for his reign to be a success, to have really kicked us on. All the money spent on players, wages, new stadium - all things we were crying out for under Bill’s ownership to break the glass ceiling.

Those things we thought we needed to make a difference, haven’t. We’ve gone backwards on the pitch under Moshiri. How can that be?

It’s not just the managers - although they’ve all deserved the sack for various reasons. Coming round to thinking Moshiri’s failed and will continue to fail unless he stops treating the club like his new toy train set. The problem’s the owner and lack of structure he’s put in place since he arrived around clear roles responsibilities, decision making and accountability for decisions.

It’s all a blurred mess, is he going to put any of that structure in place, won’t hold my breath. Closest I’ve ever been to thinking he needs to sell up - if it wasn’t for the stadium, I’d probably be there.
Decent summary of the current malaise. It’s an open secret that the CEO is ‘looking for new opportunities’ and we have been bounced into adding Sharp to the board in the event she finds something, has to leave and we have the minimum number of directors required by law.
Added to this short term thinking, the club is carrying out an audit of itself at the moment. To what end who knows. No wonder Carlo bailed.
Still Rhino and chums will continue to get paid a kings ransom.
What a sorry mess.

He will deliver a ground but that means nothing to me, and I dont see it benefiting Everton really.
Ok it might make more money then Goodison but so what, we will only waste it

Decent summary of the current malaise. It’s an open secret that the CEO is ‘looking for new opportunities’ and we have been bounced into adding Sharp to the board in the event she finds something, has to leave and we have the minimum number of directors required by law.
Added to this short term thinking, the club is carrying out an audit of itself at the moment. To what end who knows. No wonder Carlo bailed.
What a sorry mess.
What a mess indeed when you put it like that.

People can make mistakes, it’s not a problem if they show they’ve recognised it, learned something and change approach next time. He just hasn’t shown any sign of doing that.

Think that’s why I’m so pissed off at the Rafael appointment, it’s the definition of short termism and lack of long term vision. He’s learned nothing.

Give a director of football a new contract one minute - presumably knowing/discussing there’s a big rebuild required and he’ll be very involved in planning that, appoint safe pair of hands manager, after a few months sack director of football paying a fortune because he just signed a new contract and then leave the rebuild to the manager you appointed as a safe pair of hands. The remit has now completely changed for the manager and if he’d been clear on all that from the start is it really the person he would have chosen to appoint? Scattergun madness.

What a sorry mess.
The clubs doing a "strategic review". It's being done by the same people who have us in this mess lol you couldn't make it up. That 'multiple Spidermen' meme springs to mind. If you're going to do a strategic review, do it right and get an outsider in who knows what they're talking about and can show us where we're going wrong. Having the people who caused this mess doing the review is hardly going to fix anything! We are a joke, it's honestly starting to look like Sunderland or something with how we're being run and where we're heading and ultimately it's the fans that suffer. All the players will be off and whoever else wants to jump ship if we get relegated before the stadium and finances are sorted

If he's signing El Ghazi it says 2 things to me;
a) hes going to continue to interfere in transfers and b) he has zero respect for Benitez despite what some are claiming.
I guarantee you that if Benitez doesn't want him, we will know immediately.

He will not shy away from telling the press he didn't want the fella and putting the focus on Moshiri.

Everton fans deserve better than this idiot.
We have always been conned by the board. Always false dawns. No wonder our fan base in the city has dwindled
I wish I was around in the 60’s as we were a magic club in them days. Signing the best players around like World Cup winning midfielders etc.
This club is going to hell in a handcart if we’re not careful, Him and the manager need to go. I couldn’t give a stuff about the ground. I’d rather he left in all fairness