Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
I think I can safely bet that he doesn’t have any intention of doing that. He’s just given Brands a brand new deal. He is part of the boy’s club, he isn’t here to shake things up and change it.
But that makes absolutely no sense.

Why is he here, unless he really LOVES throwing away money for ever diminishing returns?

Said from day one he needed a new board.

Instead, he reshuffled deck chairs on the Titanic.

Weak.

Clueless.

New CEO. New DOF. New Chairman.

A repeat of the last few years board mismanagement will put us in a real perilous position.
Paul Tran on Toffeeweb nailed it for me.
Moshiri came in as a new broom to the incumbent tossers and he's 'Gone Native' he's now worse than those he found there.
I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't got somebody doing back channel whispers to bail out of the whole mess and gtf.

But that makes absolutely no sense.

Why is he here, unless he really LOVES throwing away money for ever diminishing returns?

Well you’ve just said that your own position doesn’t make sense, calling it “puzzling” that he hasn’t done anything to change the structure of the club in the FIVE YEARS he’s been here? So what is the explanation for that?

Wouldn’t be surprised if moshiri sold up. He’s made so many mistakes. The club needed modernising from top to bottom. A total waste of 5 years. No real plan and the same old faces hanging round behind the scenes.
Billionaire businessmen don't typically sell assets without a return on their investment. There's no way Moshiri is going anywhere until his asset is in a position to make a nice bit of profit, and that is seemingly years away.

Hard to say what I am with the owner right now. On one hand I’m delighted we are gonna get a nice new stadium in a boss location that should increase our profile as a club. On the other, the recruitment has been absolutely appalling, the management of the club has been a shambles and we don’t have an identity as a club anymore. That squad we have now, after the amount he has spent, must make him sick to his stomach. He doesn’t even need to look more than a mile away to see how you recruit properly, the RS hardly ever get it wrong. That should be a lesson to him.

Hard to say what I am with the owner right now. On one hand I’m delighted we are gonna get a nice new stadium in a boss location that should increase our profile as a club. On the other, the recruitment has been absolutely appalling, the management of the club has been a shambles and we don’t have an identity as a club anymore. That squad we have now, after the amount he has spent, must make him sick to his stomach. He doesn’t even need to look more than a mile away to see how you recruit properly, the RS hardly ever get it wrong. That should be a lesson to him.

Isnt the RS DOF/recruitment bloke leaving them?

Would love us to get him in.

Moshri held talks with baxendale and Usmanov nephew after the match. If these are his advisers we are definately screwed. The whole issue of football ownership is in a dark place. I just think he'll hang around until the stadium is built then do a runner. Just hope he takes baxendale and Billy whizz with him

Isnt the RS DOF/recruitment bloke leaving them?

Would love us to get him in.

I believe so, he’s done an incredible job for them.

Doesn't matter who the DOF is if he's not allowed to do his job fully. The RS recruitment has been excellent because everyone is on the same page, working in unison. Total opposite here.