Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
I'm not really sure why so many people defend him, he played a major role in bringing in Silva and Allardyce, also the mess with Martinez if he'd wanted to sack him, he should of sacked him after we lost to the RS, not before the last game of the season, you might as well of kept him. Also, he's responsible for the DOF nonsense, where players are being bought who are clearly useless, for ridiculous fees. Ever since we decided to get one our signings have been awful, go back to old way, managers signing players.

When you spend the amount we've spent and end up with such a tiny squad, you have to blame the higher ups, even under Moyes we had Yakubu, Johnson, Vaughan and Anichebe, when Yak was injured he brought in Jo, he signed Howard, Baines, Jags, Lescott, Coleman, Arteta, Pienaar, Felaini, Neville, Cahill, Stones and Yobo. Martinez got Lukaku, and Deulofeu and you could at least see what he was trying to do, who knows how he would of done with money. Compare those signings to the rubbish we have now. We've had 4 years to replace Lukaku we still haven't we're an absolute joke.

We will not see success until he sells to someone who understands football. The identity of our club has been destroyed since he took ownership. What even are we these days?
Too right mate, I've lost a a lot of the love I felt for Everton and the game, under Moyes we had players who were average but gave their all, even under Martinez the players still tried, not we have wealthy mercenaries who are useless, who have zero connection with the club. I just don't feel like they care, when they go out on the pitch which is the worst, remember those games at GP where the players fought tooth and nail against opponents, look at that rat Iwobi laughing after the game, it's just a joke.

We will not see success until he sells to someone who understands football. The identity of our club has been destroyed since he took ownership. What even are we these days?
Its a bit more complicated than him alone being responsible for the state of our club, but yes this club continues to disappoint on a massive level and the hugely loyal fans do not deserve the disgusting way we are run and the half arsed commitment from the players

Since Moshiri took control of the club in 2016 I am amazed at the amount of hidings we have had that wasn't prevalent in the previous decade.Yes we had the odd thrashing by a top Arsenal/ United side pre Moshiri but its every season now. Clubs like Atalanta scoring 5 at goodison, spurs scoring 6 here, 5-0 defeats to Chelsea ,Man City in recent times, a total anhilation at Arsenal when we were 4 down inside 20 mins in 2018, 4-1 down at Anfield at half time in 2019, its endless.
Is Moshiri a jinx?

The success of his takeover is right up there with the Venkys at Blackburn...

Time to move on Mr Moshiri you have failed! I would love to tell him this to his face but these faceless owners are all the same. Don`t be fooled ours is no different.........

venkys lol they didn’t even spend! i know he’s made a LOT of horrific footballing decisions ( managers dof ) etc

but he’s tried and backed us to the hilt ffs if we had BK we would well be in league 1