Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Best people in the roles, at all levels, not the yes men, the who’s who, the best people possible otherwise, well you see what’s happening here. You put considerable money into something , you have the best possible people to look after it and build something substantial long term.

Not just a manager, everyone.

That’s not happening here. It’s a disgrace it’s been allowed to linger as long as it has. Before and with Farhad.

He has undoubtedly put the money into the club and we hopefully will have a new stadium, but my god he has a gift for making bad decisions.

He has undoubtedly put the money into the club and we hopefully will have a new stadium, but my god he has a gift for making bad decisions.

Ancelotti has gone nowhere yet, but even If he goes, how in God's Earth is that Moshiri's fault ? Who on Earth could predict this, it's simply Everton that. One thing I thought I would never ever say is that Ancelotti lacks class, dignity or plain old decency, but I will if he goes. He's recently been quoted as saying this super league is a disgrace,how on Earth can he sleep if he goes there? To one of the main instigators of super league.

Ancelotti has gone nowhere yet, but even If he goes, how in God's Earth is that Moshiri's fault ? Who on Earth could predict this, it's simply Everton that. One thing I thought I would never ever say is that Ancelotti lacks class, dignity or plain old decency, but I will if he goes. He's recently been quoted as saying this super league is a disgrace,how on Earth can he sleep if he goes there? To one of the main instigators of super league.
Not saying it's his fault, but every decision he has made has turned out badly. I just think it would be safer if he let the professionals make the decisions from now on.

I feel sorry for him - spent some serious cash and we haven’t budged from 8-12th mid table mediocrity.

£500m for a new ground and god knows how much to make us competitive. If it were me id probably knock it on the head

like bill?
Like brands. I don't see the point in paying a DoF and then making all the decisions.

To be fair to bill, he seemed to be quite lucky in that the few decisions he had to make worked. Especially given he had no right to be the owner of a premier League team.