Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
He's spent lots of money but not very well. The new stadium has happened (not funded by him) but in most other respects I see very few positives with him

He's always coughed up money for players, always coughed up money to hire/fire managers.

I don't believe he's the one deciding appointments though (and rightfully so since he's not a football man) but do believe he's been badly advised for a while.

Moshiri can't be expected to make the best footballing decisions, his job is to sort the cash. He has done that and then some, yet it just keeps going wrong.

Wouldn't blame him if he sold the club and moved on. He's probably shaved 5 years off his life with the relentless stress and despair of being at Everton.

Moshiri can't be expected to make the best footballing decisions, his job is to sort the cash. He has done that and then some, yet it just keeps going wrong.

Wouldn't blame him if he sold the club and moved on. He's probably shaved 5 years off his life with the relentless stress and despair of being at Everton.
He has been making football decision as well, though. They have played a big part in us being in such a mess. Time to step back and let brands do his job.

Focussing on the wrong people here.

Gutted, but lets be realistic here, we could have finished 4th and Ancelotti would still have said yes. Simply put, you don't say "no" to the biggest team in the world.

I just wish he and Ancelotti could have communicated more since Zidane's resignation (or murmurs) to see where CA head was at, so we're not 10 weeks off the start of the season, with no manager or signings.

Focussing on the wrong people here.

Gutted, but lets be realistic here, we could have finished 4th and Ancelotti would still have said yes. Simply put, you don't say "no" to the biggest team in the world.

I just wish he and Ancelotti could have communicated more since Zidane's resignation (or murmurs) to see where CA head was at, so we're not 10 weeks off the start of the season, with no manager or signings.

It was only 2 weeks ago that Carlo was saying just that.

As mentioned Moshiri is actually making the decisions here, which he should not be doing.

It was only 2 weeks ago that Carlo was saying just that.

He was saying "no" publicly, but might not have behind the scenes.

The fact our board are meeting in 10 minutes to discuss this, suggests it's been done behind our backs, which is frustrating. Just means we could have at least began our search.

Bad, bad day for Everton, but it's not on Moshiri.

He was saying "no" publicly, but might not have behind the scenes.
which is frustrating. Just means we could have at least began our search.

Bad, bad day for Everton, but it's not on Moshiri.
Doubt it. The reports are saying we are close to agreeing the payoff. This will have been known about for longer than just today.