Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
Who says they are being delayed?

You have 9 months from your year end to file accounts as a limited company. So could be a while still, assuming we still run a May year end.

And genuinely who cares about the accounts. Its football, not real life. I'm an accountant and I definitely dont care.

We traditionally publish our accounts in mid December. So they are being delayed.

In February he will of been here 4 years. He sacked Martinez after finishing 5th and getting us to two semi finals. We are currently 15th but he is being lauded as a genius for chucking Everton's money at Ancelotti.

Forget the appointment of Ancelotti or the next Stadium ruse. The question we should be asking is what has happened to the publication of the accounts. That will be the real litmus test. Why are they being delayed ?
Next stadium ruse? Am I missing something,? I'm sure the club will release some info this week .
I'm asking this seriously because I'm concerned I have missed some sort of information. The stadium planning has until recently been the only thing done in any type of professional manner .

Everton are 15th, Haven't won a trophy in a bazillion years, Struggle to make Europe. By some Christmas miracle have managed to pull Ancelotti and you care about the accounts?

We are 15th. Yes 3 positions below the position we were in when Moshiri bought us.

As for somehow managing to pull Ancelotti that is down to us making him the 3rd best paid manager in Europe. Whilst still paying off Koeman and without even thinking about the money we will have to pay Silva and his staff.

Think about that for a moment. Have other clubs not realised the importance of managers or are we just vastly overpaying as usual.

Next stadium ruse? Am I missing something,? I'm sure the club will release some info this week .
I'm asking this seriously because I'm concerned I have missed some sort of information. The stadium planning has until recently been the only thing done in any type of professional manner .

How has it been professional. We are owned by a billionaire who is supposedly the front man for one of the richest men on the planet. Yet we were asking a skint city council to procure us a loan.

We are 15th. Yes 3 positions below the position we were in when Moshiri bought us.

As for somehow managing to pull Ancelotti that is down to us making him the 3rd best paid manager in Europe. Whilst still paying off Koeman and without even thinking about the money we will have to pay Silva and his staff.

Think about that for a moment. Have other clubs not realised the importance of managers or are we just vastly overpaying as usual.

Stop trying to be the most negative and boring poster

Your right mate we should have got Moyes in.
Anchelloti is a top manager I don't care how much he is being paid it shows a massive sign of intent.

The question we should be asking is what has happened to the publication of the accounts. That will be the real litmus test. Why are they being delayed ?

For at least the last three or four years, the accounts have been published pretty much some time in the last few weeks of December. They're expected to be published by the end of this year ( though I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them published tomorrow ), so they're not delayed at all.

Maybe the question you should be asking yourself is why you're talking utter wham on the internet ?

For at least the last three or four years, the accounts have been published pretty much some time in the last few weeks of December. They're expected to be published by the end of this year ( though I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them published tomorrow ), so they're not delayed at all.

Maybe the question you should be asking yourself is why you're talking utter wham on the internet ?

He sure is!

Money is obviously an issue because we play in an environment in which we have to obey both the Premier League and UEFA Fair play regulations. Modern Football is about being successful financially . Moshiri has been that bad that his protagonists best argument is that he might be a clueless Billionaire but is okay because there is an even richer man waiting in the wings to save us from Moshiri's ineptitude.

Even if we fall foul of any rules, if we can pay the fine or have a good enough team to absorb say a 6 point deduction, then we will be back on the straight and narrow the season afterwards.