Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters

Yeah hilarous watching our club become a joke whilst our neighbours challenge for titles again.

Love seeing my red relations look forward to the weekend whilst I contemplate doing the shopping with the Mrs as its that bad watching us these days.

Must be boss being the new breed of Evertonian who thinks being zaney on the internet with their wide collection of hipster gifs makes up for the joy of a day out at wembley or watching us live play well picking up 3 points.

Last edited:
Yeah hilarous watching our club become a joke whilst our neighbours challenge for titles again.

Love seeing my red relations look forward to the weekend whilst I contemplate doing the shopping with the Mrs as its that bad watching us these days.

Must be boss being the new breed of Evertonian who thinks being zaney on the internet with their wide collection of hipster gifs makes up for the joy of a day out at wembley or watching us live play well picking up 3 points.

Seriously fella, you and your multis need to get a life, go outside and maybe interact with women, at the end of the day football is not worth a damn to get so worked up over

Leicester 1 - 4 Crystal Palace

Everton 1 - 3 Wolves

1 point between the 2 sides.

One clubs owner has ambition and sacks the underperforming manager the other one is delighted being bottom half and relatively safe whilst saying Silva and DCL will be much improved next season.

What a bulbhead of an owner we have. Add Kenwright as Chairman and they are an absolute toxic duo who wouldnt look out of place owning a championship side.

Oh and FYI, that club's owner is dead, incase you forgot that, that whole club has been in shell shock since October

Seriously fella, you and your multis need to get a life, go outside and maybe interact with women, at the end of the day football is not worth a damn to get so worked up over

Dont think my missus would agree to the idea of me banging other women mate. But yeah if lads who spend equally as much time or more than me on here want to take your advice then sounds better than watching us at present!

Yeah right. As if you have red relations.

Must be boss being the new breed of Evertonian who thinks being zaney on the internet with their wide collection of hipster gifs makes up for the joy of a day out at wembley.

giphy.gif

It is mate.