Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Biggest phoney out there.

Chelsea's manager under pressure despite favourites to win the Europa League and in 2 cups one being a final.

Everton on the other hand lucky to finish above 13th/14th on current form and looking lost at sea yet this soft fella thinks Silva and DCL/Davies will lead us to glory next season lollol
The club is already dead mate

The club is already dead mate

Some death, considering how the club has been active on social media just today, has been selling tickets as normal, selling merch as normal, having fan sites such as ourselves running actively. Surely the Premier League, Sky and the Echo would have acknowledged the club's demise by now, hell the latter would have revelled in it

Only thing I can disagree with him on is signing Tosun, Which apparently he watched him in a UCL game and liked the look of him.
Getting Koeman/Walsh at the time, I was perfectly fine with it, Both stocks were rising and Everton just been bought out by a billionaire, It made perfect sense.
BFS made sense in the circumstances.
Silva wasn't my #1 choice but I could see certain positives in bringing him over.
Think he's done an okay job so far, Probably needs to hand our managers 2 year contracts though and less chatty chatty to Jim White.

Daniel Levy is considered the benchmark when it comes to running a club.

Levy/Joe Lewis took over at Spurs in 2000 when they were a team who finished 10th on average, it took them 8 years to win a trophy, it took them 11 years to break the CL, it took them 19 years and counting to build a Stadium, it took them 14 years to get a good manager.

So hes not doing that badly so far.

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Leicester 1 - 4 Crystal Palace

Everton 1 - 3 Wolves

1 point between the 2 sides.

One clubs owner has ambition and sacks the underperforming manager the other one is delighted being bottom half and relatively safe whilst saying Silva and DCL will be much improved next season.

What a bulbhead of an owner we have. Add Kenwright as Chairman and they are an absolute toxic duo who wouldnt look out of place owning a championship side.

Everton 1 - 3 Wolves

One clubs owner has ambition and sacks the underperforming manager the other one is delighted being bottom half and relatively safe whilst saying Silva and DCL will be much improved next season.

What a bulbhead of an owner we have. Add Kenwright as Chairman and they are an absolute toxic duo who wouldnt look out of place owning a championship side.

Everton 1 - 3 Wolves

Are you like this in real life?