2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually disgusted seeing how many blues are just asking questions about the vaccine. Presumably you lot are smarter than the average joe? I’ve lost two family members to COVID but you lot just keep asking questions. I hope you get it, and end up in intensive care, I hope the nurses have to break your teeth/jaw to get the ventilator down your throat, I hope you beg for the vaccine when your oxygen levels drop and the doctor tells you it’s to late. I hope you tell all the people who think like you you was wrong get the vaccine but they won’t listen, your death is futile and they carry on.

My most hated Everton player in the 15 years that I have supported the club.

Absolute germ of a player, and clearly, germ of a bloke.

I really don't understand why the anti-vax movement have to put their views on you. If you don't want it, don't get it. But I don't want to hear about it - you're just making the world a worse place (do it in your own time and in private).

Actually disgusted seeing how many blues are just asking questions about the vaccine. Presumably you lot are smarter than the average joe? I’ve lost two family members to COVID but you lot just keep asking questions. I hope you get it, and end up in intensive care, I hope the nurses have to break your teeth/jaw to get the ventilator down your throat, I hope you beg for the vaccine when your oxygen levels drop and the doctor tells you it’s to late. I hope you tell all the people who think like you you was wrong get the vaccine but they won’t listen, your death is futile and they carry on.
Good God, mate. I can see how you're hurt, upset, and frustrated, but surely no need for that sort of thing. It's possible to be irresponsibly smug and deluded, or downright wilfully stupid, without deserving that fate.

I truly hate him. Wonder when he goes back and sees the City team on a match day and has a chat with Pep will he talk about his mother’s immune system?

Maybe when we’re playing Liverpool he can chat to Alisson about not being able to travel to his fathers funeral because of Covid, if only the idiots in charge knew that everyone’s immune system could just get rid of it, silly them.

I bet he also thinks his team mate James was a right fool for not seeing his family in a year because of this nonsense virus that obviously is nothing serious as our immune systems were designed to deal with it.

Ah well at the end of the day at least he’ll be able to play in front of fans this year, maybe even in front of some new faces as I think some season tickets may have opened up actually as some holders may have got very ill and died from Covid, clearly they just mustn’t have taking care of themselves like Fabian because after all his immune system could’ve taken care of it, why not theirs?

I quite frankly don’t care what it costs the club, I don’t care if we were sanctioned, I don’t care if it breached wages rules and we weren’t allowed to sign another player this window, get this stupid rat out of the club. The LITERAL MILLIONS OF PEOPLE who suffered as a result of this for this entitled millionaire to spout his idiotic rhetoric as if he’s just “throwing something out there”, he should be ashamed to show his baldy head in public.

I hope the next time he’s injured, there’s always gonna be a next time with him, that he just flat out refuses surgery and painkillers, the body is meant to repair itself over time after all why tamper with it.

I truly hope that there’s people at the club taking care of this right now, I do believe the likes of Seamus won’t stand for someone like him spreading this nonsense knowing full well there’s Evertonians out there dead because of this. A shame on the club to employ this scum for any amount of time longer.

Utd get Rashford - uses his spare time to help hungry local families.

We get Delph - spends his time on his arse with his phone on twitter spouting guff he doesn't fully understand to get likes from internet contrarians.

For the record, we lost someone to COVID too and wish he'd had the vaccine in time - if you are on the fence, as a fellow Evertonian, I seriously suggest you ignore our worst midfielder and get a vaccine.

From the moment a doctor cut your umbilical with sanitised scissors and your mum put a washed spoon in your mouth , your survival has been helped by tools - from fire to vaccines, that is what has increased our chances of survival. Treated water, sanitised medical equipment - the list would go on forever - you don't fully rely on your immune system, nobody does.

Christ almighty this is dark.

You claim to have a medical reason to not have a vaccination but spend the majority of the time moaning about it.

I'm calling you out.

LIAR
I do moan about it, as i see it from all perspectives, it and masks and distancing and all the measures that were put in place have caused so much division it is ridiculous. I will not live my life in fear because i cant have it but i will also not be dictated to that I cannot attend a football match or a concert because, either I cant have it or choose/chose not too, EVRYBODY has a right to CHOICE.

I dont get out of bed every day thinking I may kill someone if I drive my car today or someone may kill me if they drive their car, otherwise you just stop living and that is not a choice i will allow others to MAKE for me!

I listen to both my GP and my Consultant and they both said it is your choice they needed to make me aware of Cytokine reactions that may or may not be detrimental to my health, so I made an INFOMRED choice based on their recommendations.

Its a simple logic really, allow people a CHOICE and I will support that for everyone, I will not be a party to Pharma or Medical apartheid and I certainly would NEVER insist on others doing something that they choose not to. Their reasons may outweigh any selfish thoughts I may have.

Thanks and Adios!

*Back to the footie

You need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.