2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life is full of risks. I would rather risk the infinitesimally small chance of a side effect like a blood clot, which is easily survivable, than face the much greater prospect of ending up in an ICU on a ventilator -- or worse -- if I catch Covid without having been vaccinated. I have been double-vaxxed for a little more than a week now (with no side effects whatsoever; I got the Pfizer) and I know the worst-case scenario for me is virtually certain to be nothing more than a chest cold if I do contract the virus.
Those who don't want the vaccine are well within their rights to refuse one, but society as a whole would then also be within its rights to deny them entry to businesses, schools, etc., anywhere people can congregate in numbers. It's a question of the greater good.
Oh, and Delph is a lousy footballer.

Wow.

I think there are some ideologies that have pretty much the same principle........

Yet here we are still thinking that, this type of thinking is OK!

Brilliant, top of the class that man.

* for the record, Delph is a prime knob for his stance but at the same time, absolutely no-one should condone YOIR way of thinking.

You claim to have a medical reason to not have a vaccination but spend the majority of the time moaning about it.

I'm calling you out.

LIAR

The fact that the meme shared by Delph describes the immune system as something that was “designed” tells you all you need to know about the sort of loon that created it.

Oh, and Delph is a massive bell both on and off the pitch. Never have I disliked an Everton player as much as him. Complete and utter scab.

Saw this on Twitter earlier.

What a idiot, but what does he know about Immune systems unless all the time off away from the pitch being injured and he's been reading loads of books about it.

Joke of a footballer who been stealing a living for 5 seasons now.

Off Topic
What medical experience do you have?
I had my hemorrhoids removed. What about you? Feeling agitated lad, triggered? Cause I was talking about forcing opinions both for or against vaccination.

What is your opinion on fascism lad? Can it be called fascism even when the swastika is missing?

And yes all that is irrelevant with Delph.
Delete please. This and all the previous replies.

Off Topic
It's not "don't ask questions" it's "don't question medical science for one specific medication because it's edgy and happily subscribe to the expertise of medical science for everything else".

At least be consistent.

My point is like most things in life there is little middle ground - you're either on one fence or the other.

Im double jabbed but I had some weird side effects after the 2nd dose and certainly dont believe we know anywhere near enough about their long term effects on our bodies but ultimately Covid poses too much of a risk to not get jabbed.

Wow.

I think there are some ideologies that have pretty much the same principle........

Yet here we are still thinking that, this type of thinking is OK!

Brilliant, top of the class that man.

* for the record, Delph is a prime knob for his stance but at the same time, absolutely no-one should condone YOIR way of thinking.

Nah, it’s totally okay to ostracise self important bells who endanger the lives of the more vulnerable without it being fascism.

And Delph is proving himself to be a self important bell

Status
Not open for further replies.