2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t tell if serious
Why not?
I think true Everton fans should be more positive and get behind the players. I have a gut feeling this could be Fab's breakthrough season. Who knows, maybe the only think he needs to flourish is Rafael's arm wrapped around his shoulders. There's certainly a player in him. And don't forget his experience, leadership and winning mentality.

Why not?
I think true Everton fans should be more positive and get behind the players. I have a gut feeling this could be Fab's breakthrough season. Who knows, maybe the only think he needs to flourish is Rafael's arm wrapped around his shoulders. There's certainly a player in him. And don't forget his experience, leadership and winning mentality.
I'm all about positivity... In Benny, in new signings but Delph ?? He needs to leave, he has offered us zero for the huge wages, then blerts about him being angry.... In the Bin !!

Why not?
Historically, Rafael has not been known as an “arm around the shoulder” type.

Delph is at the stage where he thinks he’s doing is a favour, he is not the type to want to prove something anymore.
His attitude to the fans in the past proved this.

It’s a shame because technically he is very good, signed a couple of clubs too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.