2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the "public moan" that Delph has made? Have people seen the evidence of his outrage at the club?

Or are you jumping on a "quote" from a "source" published in the Scum? I'm no fan of the lad but to see Blues citing that rag to give an Everton player a kicking is something else.

He's a victim of circumstance sharing an age, location and club with someone else who has been arrested.

Nothing to do with the club but if he wants gone then let's do a whip round for the taxi.

If he really did get annoyed with the club about that statement, then he's an even bigger melt than he appears to be.

The club's statement was, quite literally, all they could say.

It must be crap for him to get dragged into it and obviously have sympathy for that, but it's in no way on the club.

Does anyone have the "public moan" that Delph has made? Have people seen the evidence of his outrage at the club?

Or are you jumping on a "quote" from a "source" published in the Scum? I'm no fan of the lad but to see Blues citing that rag to give an Everton player a kicking is something else.

It's come from more trustworthy sources than the Scum

I dont want them at the club anymore, for various reasons, but I think if he can stay fit, hes not a bad player.
And that's why your opinion isn't a good one. If my ex could stop drinking so much she'd be a good girlfriend. If Republicans in the US could accept fact they'd be fine to work with. If it wasn't for genocide China would be THAT bad with human rights.

Life doesn't work in hypotheticals.

And that's why your opinion isn't a good one. If my ex could stop drinking so much she'd be a good girlfriend. If Republicans in the US could accept fact they'd be fine to work with. If it wasn't for genocide China would be THAT bad with human rights.

Life doesn't work in hypotheticals.
Not really, I said hes not a bad player, when on the pitch, fully fit, IMO hes a good player, but im not stupid, I dont ignore his injuries or how much of a bellend he is, hence I said I dont want him at the club, cos he will never be fully fit and he wont stop being a bellend.

If my ex could stop drinking she would still be my ex.

Not really, I said hes not a bad player, when on the pitch, fully fit, IMO hes a good player, but im not stupid, I dont ignore his injuries or how much of a bellend he is, hence I said I dont want him at the club, cos he will never be fully fit and he wont stop being a bellend.

If my ex could stop drinking she would still be my ex.
Which means he's crap. If you have a crap attitude, a crap fitness record but passable at playing football, think of it terms of uni. Fall, fail, barely pass. Means he's crap.

It's come from more trustworthy sources than the Scum
The Athletic? It says he's angry at the club and the circumstance he's been placed in. It may have been misplaced anger but fully understandable if he feels they could have done a better job and been clearer about his absence from the Florida Cup.

And as I've said before - it's possible to be angry about something and be completely rational and composed. But people are making accusations about him blasting the club and other things. Not seeing that myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.