2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the press being scum as usual. That headline on the front page of the rag was a disgrace. The daily mail did similar. If I was Delph I'd take them the cleaners.
That’s what I mean I think it’s them doing exactly that , jigsaw Id . Plenty of reasons to have a go at delph but I suspect this isn’t one , obviously he might be kicking off but it feels like a press thing to me .

Delph having a little public moan here doesn't strike me as the actions of a man keen to maintain good relations with his employer.

Make your point in private. If you aren't happy, just move on.

It is actually an incredibly difficult one for the club to manage. Naming the player might jeopardise a police investigation. Not naming him leads to other speculation, rumour and gossip. Starting to confirm who isn't the player in question also starts a process of elimination and fuels speculation.

Delph could have just appealed for people to respect privacy and avoid rumour mongering on social media, especially in the context of a police investigation.

Fabian Delph creating issues where there aren't any in an attempt to make himself appear relevant.
Genuinely not sure what the club could've done. I feel sorry for him but everyone on social media knew who the player was. Incredible me me me attitude from him actually.

They couldn't put out a statement saying its not Delph.

Anyway seems likely he will be off this summer, nobody ungappy at that outcome.

Whilst we all know who the footballer is, I definitely get his point.

There will still be people giving him and his family stick, because that’s what idiots do.

Not sure why Everton had to disclose the age… but here we are. As unpopular as he may be, let’s not forget we’re just a horror show at the moment and we’re not getting anything right.

Still, it’s not hard to quickly look on the internet to remove the myth that it’s actually Fabian Delph and surely anyone he knows, and the vast majority knows that.
Everton never disclosed the age, they just said a player. The police released the age

I genuinely hate him. I’m normally a relaxed person that doesn’t dislike people but I genuinely hate delph, never known someone so crap to think he’s so good and bigger than the club.

i hope you stand on a Lego piece delph, no doubt you’ll end up injured for the next 6 months from It too you turd.

Status
Not open for further replies.