2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erm, Everton suspended a player, not an ambulance case. Had they said the latter he could be angry, the former surely precludes him. Club should say that now.

Whilst we all know who the footballer is, I definitely get his point.

There will still be people giving him and his family stick, because that’s what idiots do.

Not sure why Everton had to disclose the age… but here we are. As unpopular as he may be, let’s not forget we’re just a horror show at the moment and we’re not getting anything right.

Still, it’s not hard to quickly look on the internet to remove the myth that it’s actually Fabian Delph and surely anyone he knows, and the vast majority knows that.

There will still be people giving him and his family stick, because that’s what idiots do.

Not sure why Everton had to disclose the age… but here we are. As unpopular as he may be, let’s not forget we’re just a horror show at the moment and we’re not getting anything right.

Still, it’s not hard to quickly look on the internet to remove the myth that it’s actually Fabian Delph and surely anyone he knows, and the vast majority knows that.
I don't think the club released his age it was the police.

I actually agree with him, if he is arguing that they should release the name of the suspended player, its a fact that a player has been suspended, not conjecture or rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.