2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a trouble causer since the day he arrived and doesn't actually give a toss about the player who has been suspended, just the fact that people thought it might have been him when he never made the trip to Orlando. Service to self and needs getting rid of this window imo.

If it's true that he's enraged then self-serving is definitely the word. With the situation at hand there are many things more important to focus on rather than Delph. What planet is he on?

He is being mixed up in an allegation that has nothing to do with him. He is entitled to be very upset about that.

Of course he does and rightly so but he cant direct his anger at the club, thats why people are annoyed. The club made a statement about a 'player' thats it. The media and police are the ones that give out an age, profession and marital status. I doubt the club could say x player has been arrested as they cant be named.

Of course he does and rightly so but he cant direct his anger at the club, thats why people are annoyed. The club made a statement about a 'player' thats it. The media and police are the ones that give out an age, profession and marital status. I doubt the club could say x player has been arrested as they cant be named.
I agree entirely, but he is no doubt very upset about the whole situation.

Anyone who read enough of the story to know it was a 31yr old player, would also know that player was arrested by the police and suspended by the club and would've not been able to play for us at the weekend, which Delph did (had a good game too, so I'm told). Everton had to put a statement out, if only to avoid being accused of some sort of cover-up.

Now, you've had your say and I've had mine. Let's leave it there and not further discuss a matter that involves an ongoing investigation, as per the site rules ;)
Not many people read that much about it. Delph was trending on Twitter… people were casting aspersions.

Lets just hope hes willing to move on and there are interested clubs.

Doesnt do him or the club any good for him to stay...it ends his career really.

if this whole thing was just a ruse to get him out the door, I would have to say
'Hats off!'
masterstroke.
he's very sensitive isnt he, just cos his name was trending on twitter with 'Everton' and 'nonce' he's taken it all personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.