2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely some Yorkshire team like Hull, Rotherham or Barnsley need an experienced head in their squad, someone who has done everything at the highest level; played for england, won the premier league, was even pep' s guiding hand in city's title wins. If I were a fan of one of those clubs I'd be begging our club to be his final retirement home. Really, I would, honest to god, no word of a lie.

Please someone make a bid.

IMG-20210218-WA0001.jpg

I understand footballers have mates from other clubs but just show a bit of decency to your current club and it's fans by saving the 'bantz' till you get down the tunnel after we've just been beat, hope he never plays for us again

View attachment 118250

I understand footballers have mates from other clubs but just show a bit of decency to your current club and it's fans by saving the 'bantz' till you get down the tunnel after we've just been beat, hope he never plays for us again
Delph literally doesn’t give one about Everton. He’s made it abundantly clear on numerous occasions now.

We need to hope some club is dumb enough to take him off of our hands in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.