2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
A player who doesn't even play is the least of our problems right now.
He's a drain from our wage bill, has an unprofessional attitude that can't be good for the squad, unfit and is taking valuable spot. Imagine if the whole bench was full of Delphs.

He's a drain from our wage bill, has an unprofessional attitude that can't be good for the squad, unfit and is taking valuable spot. Imagine if the whole bench was full of Delphs.

Indeed but there is nothing that can be done about that right now. If they don't play they don't really register with me. It's not like he is the reason we lost tonight and at the weekend.

Indeed but there is nothing that can be done about that right now. If they don't play they don't really register with me. It's not like he is the reason we lost tonight and at the weekend.
Mate he adds toxicity. He sends the wrong messages that could have effect on other players.

Mate he adds toxicity. He sends the wrong messages that could have effect on other players.

He obviously doesn't. If he did he wouldn't be with the first team. Ancelotti has made if perfectly clear that if a player is not welcome then he bins them off out of the squad without any messing.

Unless he is on the sidelines shouting "More pointing, less running Gylfi" or "Let that one in Jordan" I doubt he is having any effect on the other players at all.

Not that any of this matters now since he’s essentially not even part of the squad, but a lot of people on this forum were happy with him signing as they believed he would bring “experience” and a “winning mentality.” I wonder what those people think of him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.