2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta respect a bloke who can beat the system. Delph is my hero in that respect.

British comedy is full of them: The Army Game, Bootsie and Snooge, On the Buses, I'm all right, Jack,
Minder, The Everton Strategic Planning Department, etc

In all seriousness, where is he? Is he refusing to play? He cant still be injured surely?
He normally seem to be taking him about 3 months to recover from his countless harmstring injuries...then he is starting slowly with the team playing a handful of minutes before the unavoidable new harmstring injury...Delph cycle

This guy may benefit from the money earned but in years to come sitting in the sky sports studio he will regret not playing week in week out, even if not at the top level.
Something most players do if they are honest with themselves.

Captained his team in an FA Cup final. Was part of multiple trophy winning Man City sides, lots of caps for his country. Versatile.

Can’t even give him away.

He’s been linked with Leeds so let’s hope, if he plays, he lasts the full ninety and has a good game. Perhaps this is Carlo’s thinking too.

Do a Besic on him and dump him from the squad. He'll either take the money and not play (no difference) or his ego will encourage him to leave. I wouldn't bet against his ego...

Status
Not open for further replies.