2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brands must be neck deep in the dark arts, either hypnosis or mind altering drugs.
'He's a good player, and you're getting him at a rock bottom price, remember that'. Now when i click my fingers, you will have a burning desire to sign Fabian Delph'

Surely Carlo and Marcel know this imposter is sticking around far too much like a bad smell and must be evacuated from the club at our earliest convenience? If we can shift him even by the summer I'll be delighted, but still so puzzled that Marcel opted for such a knobhead in the first place. It was always destined to be a huge financial failure.

Surely Carlo and Marcel know this imposter is sticking around far too much like a bad smell and must be evacuated from the club at our earliest convenience? If we can shift him even by the summer I'll be delighted, but still so puzzled that Marcel opted for such a knobhead in the first place. It was always destined to be a huge financial failure.
And there it is,rather than patting Brands on the back if they are dumb enough to take him.

Status
Not open for further replies.