2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonsensical for him to be given a cap.

Hopefully he plays better with Gbamin and Gomes as for me hes been a total liability and disaater so far...

Started well alongside Gomes, man of the match in his first game, since then he's played alongside Snide, I think that there is the problem.

Nonsensical for him to be given a cap.

Hopefully he plays better with Gbamin and Gomes as for me hes been a total liability and disaater so far...

I think the way caps have been handed out to players over the last few years is a tad farcical, and doesn't come with any merit anymore. Also it just shows how crap the English pool of players is when players can get a call - up for literally doing nothing at their respected clubs.

I think Southgate gets it right a lot of the time. He picks the best team, not just the best eleven individuals. Delph is a proper football player, understands his job and stays cool. All great assets in a national team.

To be honest I didn’t won’t delph
When we were first linked. Never been a fan over the years. Some of his performances for England when hodgson was playing him, were shocking.
Then when you know he’s coming you try to be positive, say things like a good price, experienced, a winner. Left footed if we won’t go play a 3 man midfiel

But it’s pretty obvious, him and Schneiderlin are very average and offer virtually nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.