Confirmed Signing Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm warming to the lad but judging by the above he'll have to bulk up a bit if he's going to compete for a place in our squad. Otherwise it's benchtime as usual for Fabs.

He'll be on the shelf all season. Or bench as you say. A glorified shelf.

If he's still pre-city good will take him. Dunno what being a placemat on the city squad has done to his game but at least he's well rested I guess.

This injury concern thing is an absolute myth. Not had an injury since March 2018.

Last significant injury leaving him out for 126 days was back in 2016!

Not true.

For some reason transfermarket doesnt list his most recent injuries.

Here is Pep saying he had been injured in March 2019.

“He was injured, but made the training session (today),” said the City manager. “He can play, but he’s not in the squad.”

He has only made two appearances in 2019 – a 10-minute cameo against Huddersfield and in the second leg of the EFL Cup semi-final against Burton, which City already led 9-0.

I've said for a few years how good this fella is, he'll be as good a signing as Gareth Barry was (And he kept us in the Premiership) as far as Mo goes
he is a waste and likewise McCarthy & Schneiderlin.

I must have missed the season where Gareth Barry kept us up mate, what season was that then?

I must have missed the season where Gareth Barry kept us up mate, what season was that then?

Must have been 14/15 when Besic was getting man of the match most games despite Martinez subbing him off and we had to haul Osman off his injury bed and get Lennon in to make sure we didn’t go down. But yeah Barry kept us up or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.