Confirmed Signing Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ll soon realise the gap to the top when one of City’s unwanted squad player shows himself to be a cut above all our midfielders in terms of quality on the ball aside from Gomes.
Yeah man I’m agreed here, our best midfield 3 will have Delph in it I’m quite sure.

Gueye is the question mark now for me

read an article where that De Jong lad at Barca wanted the no 21 jersey because his grandad died on his 21st birthday.
Another lad gave the number up for him.
That’s nice. Gomes wore 21 at Barca and Valencia so that makes sense.

I must admit though I do like our best players to have a number between 1-11 but squad numbers are weird these days.

Did the club sell any shirts with Gomes' prior number on before he changed it? (On the new kit I mean)

If so then they should really look at changing the number to 21 gratis if you ask me
Fans who have already pre-ordered ‘Gomes 8’ on the reverse of their 2019/20 home shirt will now receive a shirt printed ‘Gomes 21’. Due to this change, supporters are advised there may be a slight delay to the scheduled delivery date of these shirts. Any fans who receive a ‘Gomes 8’ shirt are advised to return the shirt following the return guidelines within the packaging and they will receive a ‘Gomes 21’ shirt at no additional charge.

Fans who have already pre-ordered ‘Gomes 8’ on the reverse of their 2019/20 home shirt will now receive a shirt printed ‘Gomes 21’. Due to this change, supporters are advised there may be a slight delay to the scheduled delivery date of these shirts. Any fans who receive a ‘Gomes 8’ shirt are advised to return the shirt following the return guidelines within the packaging and they will receive a ‘Gomes 21’ shirt at no additional charge.

They will swap them mate.

We aren't Newcastle.

Good on the club then

In that case everyone on the Twitter should stop whinging

Status
Not open for further replies.