FA CUP 4TH ROUND DRAW

Status
Not open for further replies.

We're on a 16 seater mini bus for £550. Won't get taken straight the ground and can stop off somewhere for a few pints, maybe around Waterloo or Borough Market

cant see Euston being a problem now,
cant see many going by train from limey,
we are staying down Saturday night probably drink by Euston or Camden and make our way over about 4 ish

cant see Euston being a problem now,
cant see many going by train from limey,
we are staying down Saturday night probably drink by Euston or Camden and make our way over about 4 ish
I’m staying In London this Thursday and Southampton on Friday . If I hadn’t of booked this I’d be doing the same . Can’t afford 2 weekends in a row . It’s going to be a sh1t day on the coaches .

I’m staying In London this Thursday and Southampton on Friday . If I hadn’t of booked this I’d be doing the same . Can’t afford 2 weekends in a row . It’s going to be a sh1t day on the coaches .
Feel for you there mate, its been totally ruined by the BBC having a 5.30pm kickoff, anyone whos plan to go by train is ruined as we cant get back plus ticket allocation is reduced due to the police:rant:what should have been a great day out by all of us blues is turning into a joke:red:

Feel for you there mate, its been totally ruined by the BBC having a 5.30pm kickoff, anyone whos plan to go by train is ruined as we cant get back plus ticket allocation is reduced due to the police:rant:what should have been a great day out by all of us blues is turning into a joke:red:
Bussed in and out and treated like a terrorist by the Met . It’s great following your team eh . lol

Status
Not open for further replies.