Expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect a 6-8th place finish...

A decent cup run in both competitions....

DCL. To get 10+ goals this season....

Richarlison to finish top goalscorer...

Cenk Tosun to score at least 10 goals.....

Marco Silva to address our defence deficiencies & set piece goals conceded...

noth8.png

Expectations: find a way to play attractive football, more progress from DCL, goals from Tosun, fitting Lookman/Bernard into the team, a new contract for Lookman and finishing 7th.

As long as we aren't looking to be relegated, give Silva the time to build his team and get his strategy right. I am happy to sit back as a fan for 2-3 seasons achieving mid table finishes in order to get things right in the future. Once we have stability then we can push on.

Our expectations have been hit by individual error which have dented our start but in all honesty to remain unbeaten with having 10 men in 2 away games for at least over 60 mins, is anything shy of excellent.

Not that those players wouldn't have meant we would have won but it shows the fight, commitment and determination under Silva.

Sadly Huddersfield draw was a low point and I am not a fan of zonal marking but my expectations have been raised and I believe we can achieve minimum 6th and a good run in the cup if we continue to improve from only 4 games under Marco.

I always had,and still do, have low expectations for this season.

It was always unlikely we where going to challenge the top with a new manager and major changes in the squad.

Try and get 6/7th this season, then I will increase my expectations for next year..

Status
Not open for further replies.