Excited, scared or both?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The longer we go without a manager, the more scared I get.
I can't help but feel like its taking so long because we might have missed out on our top candidates and are settling for someone underwhelming.

I'd love to be proven wrong, of course.

^^^^
THIS ...... It will be an interesting off season !

We need major surgery so it is a mixture of both for me.
New manager, stadium and players required so it is a massive rebuild ahead to say the least.

We just have to hope those in charge of the decisions get them right.

for me it is pure excitement - my eldest son is 14 and all he has experienced is little Everton, happy to come 6th. Although I keep telling him that the norm is Everton being at the very top of English football he shakes his head and smiles at me. Behind his eyes he's saying Dad what are you going on about Chelsea and Man City are big successful clubs, not us. Not any more, we are coming back to our normal position, may take a few years but we will not be bullied any more and we will compete for top players. Pure excitement.

definitely excited, we've done nothing of note pretty much since i've supported us, just got a little bit better gradually over 20 years

Very excited at first, more and more scared as time goes by, this will end up letting everyone down.

Oh, you mean about the new manager?

For the most part i'm remaining calm and relaxed about things. However, part of me just wishes the club would get their finger out and get on with the job.

Not sure yet. Get a good manager in ASAP. Get all our transfer business done quickly and decisively to show we mean business and I'll start getting excited. With a good pre-season behind us I'm sure we'll do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.