Excited, scared or both?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I think it's an exciting time, things like the stadium move are largely within our control but the big dependency is getting the right manager.

Ah this is Everton, we've still to go through the " depressed" stage first. Koeman first to officially turn us down, then Enery , then ...... we become scared, then excited . Mind you I was excited three years ago....

Ah this is Everton, we've still to go through the " depressed" stage first. Koeman first to officially turn us down, then Enery , then ...... we become scared, then excited . Mind you I was excited three years ago....
a lot of it is media, but without the club's official announcement, we'll never know. fingers crossed

The longer we go without a manager, the more scared I get.
I can't help but feel like its taking so long because we might have missed out on our top candidates and are settling for someone underwhelming.

I'd love to be proven wrong, of course.

I don't open most threads on GOT, because I don't have the time. I don't know why I picked this one.:(

Scared more than anything. There is potential for exciting times ahead, but we are only at the beginning.

It starts with getting in the right manager. If there is money to be spent, we need a manager who can attract quality players, because 11th place, only 10 points out of the relegation zone, isn't going to do it.

Then, of course, there's the excitement of a new stadium. We will see what happens with that...

The problem is, as much as I want to trust Moshiri, I can't say I have much reason to hold him in such high regard. Regardless of how I feel about him, however, I have zero faith in those around him, like BK. As long as they're around, I'll stay scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.