Excited, scared or both?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebonic

Player Valuation: £35m
I am probably as excited as i have been as an Evertonian since the day we signed Kanchelskis (yet to be topped in my opinion), and although the ingrained pessimism all us Evertonians have beaten into us by our club surfaces from time to time, i am not at all scared of what might happen! All the managerial candidates would be an improvement on the season just gone, the better ones on offer would be the best we have had since Joe Royle, so in all, I am totally excited about what the next few weeks may hold :) COYB,!!

I am probably as excited as i have been as an Evertonian since the day we signed Kanchelskis (yet to be topped in my opinion), and although the ingrained pessimism all us Evertonians have beaten into us by our club surfaces from time to time, i am not at all scared of what might happen! All the managerial candidates would be an improvement on the season just gone, the better ones on offer would be the best we have had since Joe Royle, so in all, I am totally excited about what the next few weeks may hold :) COYB,!!
What about when we signed Kone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.