Everything Has Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
we've signed a keeper, and a replacement for ross.

not exactly changing anything? if rom and ross go we are still short, not to mention the countless other areas of the field that need improving.

That's definitely one way of looking at it. Have you considered any others though?

I'm definitely a fence sitter, however I think it's better to see what happens than to be too positive or too negative about things that have, or have not happened.

That's definitely one way of looking at it. Have you considered any others though?

I'm definitely a fence sitter, however I think it's better to see what happens than to be too positive or too negative about things that have, or have not happened.

I'm glad we are getting business done early,

However I'm very sure Rom and Ross are going which is atleast 120m back.. plus others we sell. It's unlikely we will spend more than what we sell, and that to me is not intent

we've signed a keeper, and a replacement for ross.

not exactly changing anything? if rom and ross go we are still short, not to mention the countless other areas of the field that need improving.

If ya mar wasnt ya auntie she would be your Uncle.

Name me the last time Everton dropped 57m in 1 day on 2 players, I can wait.

I'm glad we are getting business done early,

However I'm very sure Rom and Ross are going which is atleast 120m back.. plus others we sell. It's unlikely we will spend more than what we sell, and that to me is not intent

Would you say the players we have replaced might be better?

I appreciate they haven't played yet, but as we know that's what footballs like.

If ya mar wasnt ya auntie she would be your Uncle.

Name me the last time Everton dropped 57m in 1 day on 2 players, I can wait.

Name me a season where we have spent more than what we have brought in

What does it matter that two signed in a day? Until we spend 100m more than what we sell.. that would be intent

Status
Not open for further replies.