Everton's Under 21's In The EFL Trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-0 EVERTON ON 28MINS-GORDON is half time,both teams have hit woodwork,us with Evans from long range free kick right on HT

Gordon really seems to have stepped up this season and assuming he has been training with the first team maybe a spot on the bench tomorrow or upcoming games

...never truly progressed last season but he’s looking back on course. Be good to have a forward player coming through, it’s so much more difficult for them.

Sounds like a deserved goal,going by the way he is playing,as i said in the Lincoln game thread,the Lincoln boss is there watching our u23s tonight,maybe he may try for Gordon before the window closes for them,or thinks the likes of Gordon and co may appear tomorrow night
I think at the minute Gordon is our jewel in the crown a loan move out would have to be well thought out by brands ,

I think at the minute Gordon is our jewel in the crown a loan move out would have to be well thought out by brands ,
He doesn’t look the biggest physically what I remember of watching him, so if he did go somewhere like Lincoln, you’d be worried about what the bruisers in league one would do to him.

He doesn’t look the biggest physically what I remember of watching him, so if he did go somewhere like Lincoln, you’d be worried about what the bruisers in league one would do to him.
If he can’t handle a kick from the “bruisers in league one” he’s going to struggle to cut it at the top level, especially with the type of player he is.

They’re still professional footballers, they’re only gonna give the lad a dig if he’s too good or too quick for them. As is the same at pretty much every level of football.

Frustrates me Gordon hasent been given a loan. Even out to belgium or the eredivise.

Its obvious he is better than anything else in our u23/acadamy system so why not highlight that and fast track him instead of making him play with anthony evans

Status
Not open for further replies.