Evertons shirt sponsorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what killing us, our sponsors money is ****e and keeps us behind the likes of Liverpool, we must be able to get more then 4 million.

What the hell happened to Arsenal's deal with Emirates? Also, our deal with Chang is pretty poor. Should be at least the double imo.

Don't think the Chang deal looks too bad. It's the rest of Everton's marketing that does us down. Pathetic both in regards to general awareness and publicity and to specific targetting. And let's not get into the Kitbag and Sodexo deals.......

Looking at that league table there is quite a drop off after Chelsea in terms of shirt sponsor revenue. I presume this is linked primarily to overall world wide exposure and shirt sales? If so I am not sure we will get much more from a shirt sponsor for next season, unless we qualify for Europe at the end of this season. As being in Europe would potentially give us greater exposure?

Though with more games being shown on Sky, perhaps this will be enough to squeeze another million or two a year, out of Chang.

Judging that shirt deal table, I'd have thought Everton could attract more than £4M/yr. I don't pretend to know the ins and outs regarding shirt sponsorship, but I assumed the club's deal would be no less (with respect) than Fulham, Sunderland or Villa.

Looking at that league table there is quite a drop off after Chelsea in terms of shirt sponsor revenue. I presume this is linked primarily to overall world wide exposure and shirt sales? If so I am not sure we will get much more from a shirt sponsor for next season, unless we qualify for Europe at the end of this season. As being in Europe would potentially give us greater exposure?

Though with more games being shown on Sky, perhaps this will be enough to squeeze another million or two a year, out of Chang.

That along with the NBC T.V deal kicking in this year, should be getting a lot more.

We make absolutely nothing commercially. Elstone can defend it all he likes and says it's great for the club until he's blue in the face, the figures in the accounts don't lie. We don't make sod all compared to other clubs in the league so our deals are absolutely rubbish. As a business we've been run appallingly, if any other company lost on average £5m a year something would change upstairs. Just with us it won't.

It's a football club. Normal business rules do not apply......

Anyone think our current form could give our next shirt sponsorship deal a boost?

It's about time the club sorted this kind of thing out. Considering the amount of money flying around the premier league £4million a year seems a bit pathetic. Or will they wait to see if we get get 4th or not before striking a deal?

We need to strive for the best deal possible, but I've become very fond of our Chang shirt.

If we do finish high enough to be able to demand more money, I hope Chang is prepared to pay it.

Apart from anything else, it won't be cheap replacing my Chang gear.

Barcelona this week sold sponsorship of the INSIDE of their shirt for 15m to Intel for three/four years.

lol

Are sponsorship deal is abismal in truth! When you look at what others are getting we should be demanding much more. Not bothered if we move on from Chang tbh, I hate the way you have to buy a kids kit with no sponsor on it, making it look like a crappy copy replica piece of poop!

Get rid of kitbag too ASAP. Would love to be able to go in sport shops and see the EFC shirt on sale Not being local.

Status
Not open for further replies.