Evertons shirt sponsorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at that league table there is quite a drop off after Chelsea in terms of shirt sponsor revenue. I presume this is linked primarily to overall world wide exposure and shirt sales? If so
I am not sure we will get much more from a shirt sponsor for next season, unless we qualify for Europe at the end of this season. As being in Europe would potentially give us greater exposure?

Though with more games being shown on Sky, perhaps this will be enough to squeeze another million or two a year, out of Chang.
Looking at that league table there is quite a drop off after Chelsea in terms of shirt sponsor revenue. I presume this is linked primarily to overall world wide exposure and shirt sales? If so I am not sure we will get much more from a shirt sponsor for next season, unless we qualify for Europe at the end of this season. As being in Europe would potentially give us greater exposure?

Though with more games being shown on Sky, perhaps this will be enough to squeeze another million or two a year, out of Chang.
Chang don't sponsor us 'cos of the halfdozen games we appear in on Sky, they do it because every game is shown in Thailand

Are sponsorship deal is abismal in truth! When you look at what others are getting we should be demanding much more. Not bothered if we move on from Chang tbh, I hate the way you have to buy a kids kit with no sponsor on it, making it look like a crappy copy replica piece of poop!

Get rid of kitbag too ASAP. Would love to be able to go in sport shops and see the EFC shirt on sale Not being local.
Odd but all the crappy copy relica pieces of poop I buy for the daughter all have Chang on them. She refuses tohave a shirt without the sponsor name

So, with around 17,000 members on GOT, each paying around 235lb (I don't have the £ symbol on my keyboard), that would gives us 4 million for the shirt sponsor!

Who's in it????
I'll not lie, that would be quite something.

Call me paranoid but Chang don't seem to have made a push for conquering this market much have they? How are they benefiting from sponsoring us?

The fact of the matter, as echoing earlier points, if someone can drop the money in our hand up front they will be on our shirt. Perhaps Change paid for more than one year at the same time? That way 12 million came in and dealt if debts rather than the 4?

we should get Giff gaff to sponsor us, or EE. Tap that market again.

Call me paranoid but Chang don't seem to have made a push for conquering this market much have they? How are they benefiting from sponsoring us?

The fact of the matter, as echoing earlier points, if someone can drop the money in our hand up front they will be on our shirt. Perhaps Change paid for more than one year at the same time? That way 12 million came in and dealt if debts rather than the 4?

we should get Giff gaff to sponsor us, or EE. Tap that market again.

The premier league is massive in Asia, Chang's target market is Asia. Id say its been a big success for them as its been nearly 10 years.

The premier league is massive in Asia, Chang's target market is Asia. Id say its been a big success for them as its been nearly 10 years.
Ok fair enough.

Surely this is our longest serving sponsor? Perhaps chang and throw some Thai players in with the next one ala Keijan?

considering sunderland managed to get a £20 mil a season deal we should be looking for atleast £8-10 mil

That was a blag figure, they got nowhere near that, probably less than us I would say. That company doesn't even sponsor them anymore, they were a blag company, a nonsense public relations exercise for Tullow Oil.

On this topic:
Shirt-deals-13-14-PL.jpg

Accompanying article:
http://www.sportingintelligence.com...rd-166m-into-top-flight-bank-accounts-200801/

Bidvest seriously need to catch a wake-up. They're a South African company - sponsoring Sunderland to the tune of 5mill? What benefit could they possibly be getting from that deal that wouldn't be exceeded by sponsoring us? Sunderland don't have any SA players and you could probably count on one hand the number of saffers that support them. It would make more sense for them to sponsor us - we have the best SA player of the past decade in our line-up, and way more SA fans (though way less than MUFC LFC CFC and AFC).

Bidvest seriously need to catch a wake-up. They're a South African company - sponsoring Sunderland to the tune of 5mill? What benefit could they possibly be getting from that deal that wouldn't be exceeded by sponsoring us? Sunderland don't have any SA players and you could probably count on one hand the number of saffers that support them. It would make more sense for them to sponsor us - we have the best SA player of the past decade in our line-up, and way more SA fans (though way less than MUFC LFC CFC and AFC).

Would that mean we would have to keep Peinnar for 5 more years?:)

Would that mean we would have to keep Peinnar for 5 more years?:)
Nah, just get Bidvest to pen a +5mill/year sponsor deal and we can cut him loose! strictly business of course.

mind you he'll prob still be the best SA player around in 5 years time :(

Status
Not open for further replies.